Reviews for Naoki's diary
Morlana chapter 13 . 4/18
Really liked this. Nice way to snapshot their lives.
Morlana chapter 11 . 4/18
Sorry! I'm getting my dramas mixed up in regards to the 2nd kiss. I was thinking ISWAK, this is Playful Kiss
Morlana chapter 10 . 4/18
Surprised he didn't write that he kissed her in Yuuki's hospital room.
TabassumH chapter 10 . 3/28
Adapted from the anime
TabassumH chapter 12 . 3/26
Plz write a sequel of this where Naoki mentions in his diary about his jealousy to Keita
TabassumH chapter 13 . 3/23
Loved it
Abbra063 chapter 12 . 2/5
Huh. I had an idea almost exactly like this but for Love in Tokyo instead. Well, you know what they say, great minds think alike. Moving on, this was a really great story. Good job!
yume is life chapter 13 . 1/5
such a nice story I loved it
seoggkyusj11 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Can you make sequel from this fanfiction ? I love it
seoggkyusj11 chapter 13 . 2/4/2016
It's so beautiful. I love it. It's so touching and sweet. Please make another fanfiction of naoki and kotoko
Aki no Ryu chapter 13 . 2/2/2016
The was really beautiful. Ever since I watched the TV show I've wanted to see more of Naoki's side of the story. You did a great job. Maybe someday I'll try it myself, ne? ;)
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
I definitely need to see the Anime then. I've only seen the Japanese TV series. I can see the parallels but for example, the school festival is different so I definitely want to see that. The house destroyed due to the earthquake is different too. I like how Naoki his diary definitely sounds like!
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
Ooh, this is gooooood. I'm liking this a lot!
kori kaoru himura chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
I loved this story! Very romantic, it offers a much acceptable explanation behind some of Naoki's cold behavior that drove everyone crazy! Well-written and just very sweet. It's not on my favorites :) I would have loved more flashbacks/diary entries with new scenes created by you but it turned out great. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2015