Reviews for Naoki's diary
seoggkyusj11 chapter 1 . 2/4
Can you make sequel from this fanfiction ? I love it
seoggkyusj11 chapter 13 . 2/4
It's so beautiful. I love it. It's so touching and sweet. Please make another fanfiction of naoki and kotoko
Aki no Ryu chapter 13 . 2/2
The was really beautiful. Ever since I watched the TV show I've wanted to see more of Naoki's side of the story. You did a great job. Maybe someday I'll try it myself, ne? ;)
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 2/1
I definitely need to see the Anime then. I've only seen the Japanese TV series. I can see the parallels but for example, the school festival is different so I definitely want to see that. The house destroyed due to the earthquake is different too. I like how Naoki his diary definitely sounds like!
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 2/1
Ooh, this is gooooood. I'm liking this a lot!
kori kaoru himura chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
I loved this story! Very romantic, it offers a much acceptable explanation behind some of Naoki's cold behavior that drove everyone crazy! Well-written and just very sweet. It's not on my favorites :) I would have loved more flashbacks/diary entries with new scenes created by you but it turned out great. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
I love it! Thanks much
THEA chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
MUCH AS I enjoyed reading,i decided to skip reading..sorry though..bit dragging..
soniyamalik444 chapter 13 . 6/24/2015
you wrote nice stories i read most of it :) you are wonderful writer
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Seriously this way too cute and awsome! You can express naoki's feeling really well! Thank you for sharing this story :3
k8ie francisco chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
that was sweet!
the writter was awesome. I wish that this story will added to the itazura na kiss adaptions like mischievous kiss: love in tokyo etc.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
awasume story
CrystalBud chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
so adorable :D
Knight in Romance armour chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
This story is absolutely amazing but your grammar is...yeah. But I love love love love love love love love love the plot! Great story!
Knight in Romance armour chapter 6 . 7/10/2013