Reviews for Never Enough
mrsvixter chapter 26 . 20h ago
ohhh bella your being a bit selfish dont you think
what about edwards feelings and needs
FrannieSage chapter 10 . 3/1
Sarah is being a brat and needs to learn how to voice her opinions with respect and not like a catty bitch. I will now proceed to finish the story. Ps it rocks so far
dwright chapter 39 . 1/19
Great story. Loved the ending. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
I literally fell out of my bed when I was reading the parts of Alice taking them shopping and when Seth came in. It just sounds so like those characters. My mom had to come in to check if I was okay and I was laughing so hard all I could do was wave her off. I also just wanted to tell you that I love your story and I can already tell it's going to end up being one of my favorite fanfictions.
LAB1 chapter 39 . 5/3/2014
What a beautiful story! I love older Bella and Edward stories! Beautifully written and fun plot! I admit that I kept wondering why she didn't have an IUD as its such a great BC for moms. I'm glad that the kids came around. I'd have grounded my teen much sooner, but I can see how things were tense with the divorce. I almost expected them to have "over 35 " twins because that totally happened to us! Thanks for the great read while I was up in the night with my 6 month old girls!
avs2810 chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
Hi there!, I know I'm a bit late reading this story, but I wanted to let you know anyway that I'm loving it so far!, I saw it between the reccomended fics at a facebook group and thought I'll give it a try... and so far I'm not regreting it. So sad it took me so long though, but I'll deffinitely be checking out your other stories as well
MatingInspires chapter 39 . 2/24/2014
This was a really great story! Loved it!
MatingInspires chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
What is going on in Portland?!
GrandeDame chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Sarah needs a serious attitude adjustment! She's mistreating her mom & acting like a spoiled brat for no good reason. It sounds like Jacob was more of the bad guy in the marriage, not Bella, since he's already shacked up with some young broad. Bella has no one, plus she has to put up with Sarah's bullshit. Since Sarah likes Ness & her dad so much, then she should go live with them, & let them put up with her bitchy ass!
DaCherry chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Really liking this story so far-
L84WORK chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
I love how they make each other nervous...very sweet
L84WORK chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Great story so far. Well written...
snoopylover60 chapter 39 . 1/26/2014
What a great story.
I love your Edward and Bella.
Its a wonder Seth and Quil got to live. If Bella hadn't gotten that IUD. He would have more than likely died!

So glad that Sarah and Will accepted him.

Wonderful, wonderful story! :-D
Gidget922 chapter 36 . 12/23/2013
I loved all the chapter but this one so far is my fav
Gidget922 chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Very good chapter... Children of divorce's whether good, bad or indifferent, response or rebel out differently. Bella made a good call thanks to help from Edward...
2,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »