Reviews for Never Enough
lushloulou2 chapter 3 . 2/20
Loving it so far , thanks so muchly
Cheers Lou
archy12 chapter 39 . 10/29/2020
Yes, that's what I had thought earlier. People do change their mind sometimes about having a baby. :)
archy12 chapter 38 . 10/29/2020
What a way to announce she had an IUD! :D
archy12 chapter 37 . 10/29/2020
What a nice wedding they had!
archy12 chapter 36 . 10/29/2020
Oh my god, Sarah was too good! She had Seth convinced and completely frazzled with her acting. Good job, Sarah!
archy12 chapter 35 . 10/29/2020
Poor Edward! I hope he feels better soon.
archy12 chapter 34 . 10/29/2020
Good that the kids are so excited about the wedding, and it's only seven weeks away.
They will be able to abstain, but it will be difficult.
archy12 chapter 33 . 10/28/2020
Loved the proposal, even though Edward stole lines from the book! :)
Wise children, Sarah and Will!
archy12 chapter 32 . 10/28/2020
Oh wow, that was unexpected! :)
But yes, it's the only solution in their situation.
archy12 chapter 31 . 10/28/2020
Edward is always prepared, isn't he? ;)
So thoughtful of him to take Bella whale watching!
archy12 chapter 30 . 10/28/2020
Good that Edward made it quite clear he wants Bella, and if they have a kid, great, but otherwise not.
archy12 chapter 29 . 10/28/2020
Edward is right, of course, whatever you do to express your love is all right. It's just that Bella hadn't felt like that before.
archy12 chapter 28 . 10/28/2020
Uh-oh, distracting someone while they are driving is dangerous.
They are certainly very passionate with each other. It might lead to an unplanned pregnancy, hmm?
archy12 chapter 27 . 10/28/2020
Wow, that was messed up! Why Heidi would have an affair with Felix while being married to Edward and then remarry him is beyond my understanding.
Felix really, really needs help. Serious help.
Of course Edward didn't tell Bella everything. Why would he, when it was so horrible?
archy12 chapter 26 . 10/28/2020
I thought that would be it-Jake and Ness getting married. And of course Edward would want a kid of his own, he doesn't have any yet.
Bella's reaction is understandable too. She has done all that before. However, love has a way of changing your plans, so it's not impossible that she might reconsider.
2,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »