Reviews for The Saints Are Coming
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 36 . 4/16/2012
im not going to lie, i'm pretty frustrated... this story has been in my list to read, and i thought it was completed, and now im just feeling so unresolved having read the whole story so far and this chapter to just end so abruptly

the last time you updated was almost a year ago, is this story on hiatus? are you going to finish it? is there going to be an update soon?
lee21761 chapter 36 . 6/19/2011
Help is right! You need to update please..I'm going crazy!
chickenn chapter 36 . 4/27/2011
I think I want to cry a little.

Poor Edward. Yes, stupid, idiot Edward. But POOOOR EDWARRRRRD!

Hello there, I'm chickenn, I've had this alerted for a while now, but I've just been so darn busy I haven't gotten around to reviewing, and just so you know, you should feel priviliged, I'm the worst reviewe ever in terms of reviewing all the time :P So to be getting one is a big honour :P

Okay, back to the story..

Yes, I agree with the choices Bella made, and with the choices you made, having Edward have to down spiral is a perfect balance. If Bella had been the one to take a turn for the worse, you would've lost readers, because she didn't have enough redeeming qualities to keep people on her side if she went back to it all. But still my heart broke a little for Edward, even though he was an utter tool, trying to be harsh and crass, it just doesn't suit him AT ALL. I liked the layout of this chapter, different, but good. I think it would be interesting to see him get the help mentioned at the end of this chapter, but in the POV of one of the other characters, like Alice or someone, not the whole chapter of course, but just an insight into their POV. And it would be interesting to see Edward's bravado come down do one of the other characters.

I kind of understand why he's acting out the way he is, and you put a little snippit in this chapter, that maybe he's never had it tough, never known that things could be as tough as what they are and now he's crumbling. And the other part about him looking for reasons to lash out at her, it makes sense because it's not like he can go rampaging through a hospital, especially being an intern.

Really a well rounded chapter, with great highs and lows, very excited to see what you do with this :P

Also, now this formalish introductory review has been done, expect if I review another chapter which happens to be especially scandolous, it will more than likely look like this; WIFHOHGQWGHIPIGJFQ10T859YU8RG]-UHJSFP[BUJG-! -etc..

:P okay that is all!

Peace out,

JitterBugGirl chapter 36 . 4/26/2011
I'm so confused, why is he acting like that? It that something we will learn next time. I really think he was being an ass.I'm glad she didn't sleep with him. Does he really think she slept with James? Is that why he is so mad. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/25/2011
Oh I love this story. Please give me a happy ending!
Cullen Cousin chapter 36 . 4/25/2011
Well, well, well it looks like our favorite intern is in big need of an intervention. Looks like Bella made the right choice by not sleeping with him and he deserved the slap to the face. It looks to me that he took Bella's past mistakes to heart and duplicated them! Hopefully his family will help him. Maybe, he needs and appointment with Aro.

I know were getting down to the wire with this story and can't wait to see what they do to him.

Love ya my friend!

bethroann chapter 36 . 4/25/2011
Oh this so hurts my heart :( I hope they can get him help.
anu1289 chapter 35 . 4/2/2011
awww, this was a sad chapter! i feel so bad for bella! :(
JitterBugGirl chapter 35 . 4/2/2011
Oh no. Well I hope she don't go slutting it or anything. I'm surprised Edward finally got tired of her, after sticking it out with her.
KITTY888 chapter 35 . 4/2/2011
i thing i waited for her to have a relapse and she made a huge mess out of it ... can't wait for the next update!
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 35 . 4/2/2011
OMG! Poor Bella. I hope they can work this out
Smut.Princess chapter 35 . 4/2/2011
This is so Sad. I want Bella to get better but Edward locking her out and its unfair on bella
bmhse chapter 35 . 4/1/2011
Update soon please:)
bethroann chapter 35 . 4/1/2011
oh no!

I wish he would realize he needs to contribute to this too! And he honestly needs to fix himself!

Hope you update soon!
Cullen Cousin chapter 35 . 4/1/2011
Oh my! Was no expecting that at all!

Poor Bella, her life has been nothing but a case of Murphy's Law...if anything can go wrong, it will! Floods, loss of parents, drug, alcohol and sex problems. She gets it all straightened out then her and Edward have problems. Trying to sort of recreate a birthday and it all goes to hell in a hand basket. It's bad enough she got caught at James' place, but Edward does not believe her about what had happened and decides to toss her out of his home and life!

What is our poor girl supposed to do? Go back to Charlie's and lick her wounds? Go back out on the street as she was before she met Edward?

Can't wait to see what happens my dear!