Reviews for minutes
Ranma4801 chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
Nice one-shots, continue ;)
PiNkBuN17 chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
My god, as usual you have shorts that are MEANT for the anime/manga of Ranma 1/2! Please keep them coming. Wow, it was so wonderfully thought out. - One way to get two stubborn people to say how they really feel!
XxkanaxX chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
This is my favorite chapter. I've read it so many times. I'm surprised that I haven't memorized every line.. . yet. xD
SkyStrider chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
A worthy addition to your little collection.
jdcocoagirl chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
lovely, i enjoy reading the part of how ranma was embarrass to say "i love akane" more than a few times...
2cm chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
Ah! I'm so glad to see you update! I really love these stories.

btw, I think it's perfect you're reading the manga again, that really helps since people tend to forget their canon personalities, sometimes I think fandom forget how Ranma could be even more jealous than Akane!

Good chapter, really lovely and funny, we know neither Akane nor Ranma are that 'shy' to waste that chance XD
Jiggly33 chapter 21 . 4/7/2012
Great to see you are back! Loved this one too!
Voltor chapter 21 . 4/7/2012
Heh, slow updates. Life got in the way of my story for a whole year. This chapter was well worth the wait! My favorite so far!
XxkanaxX chapter 21 . 4/7/2012
I'm so glad you updated. I thought you wouldn't update anymore. Anyway, Nice chapter! I can't say I haven't read stories like this before, because I have. I have many times. But no matter how many times this idea is used, as long as the story is written well, I'm sure it will be well received. Just like what you did here. You wrote it well. :D

and I do what you do too! I read the manga over and over. Sometimes, ideas would pop in my head but I don't write so nothing happens lol. I swear I feel like Ranma 1/2 is the only manga in the world that I can read without me getting tired of reading it.
pahlee chapter 21 . 4/7/2012
Hiwxjsirhis. Amazing. I love your stories imagine my surprise when I saw this on the front oage, excitment that's what! It won't let me refave this...lol I have tries numerous time hahah.

This one was super cute and got me a fangirl~ good job!
Shadowalker666 chapter 21 . 4/7/2012
Glad to see you back after so long.

Another very nice chapter. I can just see them both doing that to counter their insecurities.

Hope the next one doesn't take as long, but keep up the good work however long it takes.
Fumiko Gao chapter 20 . 3/7/2012
Just finished reading all of these amazing one shots. I'm so glad you decided to carry them on and I hope you get some new ideas soon .

I just love the way you keep everyone in character. Wonderful job~
PiNkBuN17 chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
EEE! Kawaii! Gosh that was so awesome sauce. o I WISHED that happened too! Please do updare sooon!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
Ah! So cute! Now I REALLY want to watch Ranma 1/2 again! - I' glad you have ideas again, because so do I! :D Though with school in the way, I have no time to write. Love your work, so keep it up!
Shadowalker666 chapter 20 . 9/3/2011
Another very nice chapter. Keep them coming please.