Reviews for Her Secret Smile
Continue!
gerryade.merrygold chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Update plz
LaDaisha chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Where's the rest of the story that was here before?
TheWitchTwins chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
BROOOOOOOOOOOO? Its been a year since you have updated. That makes me sad because i really love this story and would hate for you to have completely given up on it. I really love this story, its so touching. Pleeeeaaaase continue it.
Deviant-Little-Angel chapter 22 . 7/29/2011
Wonderful story! Well written, and the characters are portrayed really well. Love Emmett and his protectiveness. Can't wait to read more, keep up the good work!
cuddyannie chapter 22 . 5/2/2011
Hey there,

I really liked this story, and I hope that you will updated it very soon.
RightMiddleLeft chapter 22 . 3/15/2011
Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start updating again?

I love this story!
merry chapter 22 . 2/23/2011
i really liked this story it was great. just check the spelling for upcoming chapters. i reeeeaaallyyy hope you update soon.
xXStasiaXx chapter 22 . 2/8/2011
I love this chapter ... that's all there is to say ( sigh )
xXStasiaXx chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
sorry cant log in on this phone:/ anyway love the chapter and the cliffhanger is freaking awesome!
xXStasiaXx chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
love this chaoter along with the rest! i am a happy camper! keep up the good work. what do i mran good? let me rephrase that, keep up the phenominal job!:)))))
xXStasiaXx chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
sorry for not reviewing sooner! anyway, i love this chapter! its so well put and emmett is just so adorable! keep up the good work!
xXStasiaXx chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
I love this fAnfic! It's not everyday that you find a rose and em story. Just one request one chapter in roses POV ! I'm sorry that I don't review as often as I I usually review every five chapters mAybe three if the story is good.
xXStasiaXx chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Pixie97 chapter 22 . 1/18/2011
Wow-I love this story! Please please please update! I don't know why you haven't-hopefully nothing bad! I just wanted to say you deserved all those nominations because thi story is amazing!