Reviews for Make Me Feel Loved
BaconPandaLover35 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I think this is the most amazing story I have ever read o-o Like not even joking. I also do FanFics but your a way higher level than me and other writers. Great job like amazing.
writerscritic chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That is a beautifully written story! Thank you for your lovely work!
MegKevin chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I am humongous gushball right now. That was so sweet and adorable and...just *GUSH*

I've been reading BB/Rae fic for two days straight(And yes, I'll admit, I've been heading more towards lemons) and this is defintely the most well-written one I've come across. Rock on, girl!(or boy, I guess. Never can tell with the Net)

But seriously, this one just made me Squee, and wriggle(to the point that I nearly fell out of my chair) with it's sheer Fluffness. It's a lemon AND fluff, and those can be tricky to combine. You do it well, though. Also, props on never actualy using real dialogue, but conveying the meanings just as well-if not better!

Great job!

-Meg
suena chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
It's pretty good for your first lemon, it took me almost a full year to finally write an acceptable lemon!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Very intense, but not disgusting. Love what BB said at the very end. :]
Raven2k8 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Loved every moment of it! And crown yourself the master of innuendo because that's all this one-shot needed! It was so in character and described so much in a so little. Bravo!

Can't wait to read more BBxRae from you! Peace ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I must say that was very clever wording in making this story a M-rated one. :D

I mean Wow, who knew you could describe a lemon like that. :D

Once again the idea of this story was ver clever indeed. ;0

Please I do wish to encourage you upon future stories and ideas as i can't wait to read and see what you come up with next. ;)