Reviews for Growing Down
TAILSDAFOX222 chapter 5 . 11/18/2020
Im like 10% more of a sonic the hedgehog fan BUT i love TLK. This story was gOOOd it was also funny:]
Uzurii chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
this fanfic is so good!1, you must finish it!, ...now I dont know if it was a good decision to read this story or not, is really interesting, and I feel like I will never know how its going to end...,
The Lion Queen chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! Please write more. You're an awesome author and this story needs to be finished!
Jonny2b chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Hope you dont mind. I finshed this fanfic for you and gave you the credit and honer in the beginning. Its prety much the same thing with my little things here and there and fisnished it. Feel free to take look if you wish. You inspired me the most and had the best work with my work. Thank you for the geat storys you produced.

Best of luck to you in what ever you do.

Jonny
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
it wasn't rushed. it was actually quite intertaining.
oopjeoiwj0 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Poor Simba and Nala... That's gotta be rough; about to have cubs when the father is a cub himself. Still, I was laughing to where I couldn't breathe throughout the story XD. Please update!
Jonny2b chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hey I was wondering if I could finish this fanfic for you?
BRING BACK SUMMERCAT9 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house

That don't bother me

I can take a few tears now and then

And just let them out

I'm not afraid to cry

Every once in a while even though goin' on

With you gone still upsets me

There are days

Every now and again I pretend I'm okay

But that's not what gets me

Is what I was tryin' to do

It's hard to deal with the pain

Of losing you everywhere I go

But I'm doin' it

It's hard to force that smile when I

See our old friends and I'm alone

Still harder

Gettin' up, gettin' dressed

Livin' with this regret

But I know if I could do it over

I would trade, give away all the words

That I saved in my heart

That I left unspoken

Every now and again

I pretend I'm okay

But that's not what gets me

Is what I was tryin' to do

Hey, I'm not SummerCat9 but I'm one of her fans, just call me deepthroat/mystery anon . If you really want to know what happened to her keep badgering her with PMs. She has so much potential! It really saddens me to see her go down like this! Tell everyone else to badger her with PMs as well.

I don't know if she's going to re - upload it or not but I have PM'd her recently and she said she was pissed that everyone hated her story 'Playing with fire, and its consequences", I don't know why though but then again the poor girl had too many personal demons to bear, but her story seemed a - okay to me.

One of my suspicions is that the forum "Critics United" made her take it down. I don't know what beef she had with them, I'm not interested in going down with a third party.
pepergirl001 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
awesome fic you should really finish this
readsmanyfavsfew chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I call you back! FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE NOW, I SUMMON YOU TO FINISH THIS FANFIC! Seriously this fic right here, I declare my favorite of favorites. I crown it the king of every single lion king fanfic I've ever read-the cream of the crop, an example of perfection-TO ME THIS FIC IS GOD MANIFEST. Okey Dokey perhaps that's taking it a smidgen too far but I think I need strong words to get you back here. Words fail to describe how much I love this fic and I am prepared to offer you the greatest tool at my disposal to finish it. Reveiws! I promise you a reveiw for every single lion king chapter you have ever written and ever will write if you finish growing down. I'll reread the pridelanders in addition to growing down and every one of your other lion king storys and leave Atleast 10k worth of reveiw this I swear if you finish growing down. So yeah please come back and finish this story, please.
sweetserenity4 chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
This story really got me. I'm not one for cartoon-based stories (mostly because they get too silly and outlandish for my personal taste) but after rewatching The Lion King in theaters I was intrigued and decided to take a look...and I'm so glad I did. You have a wonderful, witty, writing style and you really give these characters depth and personality. You have quite a talent for setting up storylines and describing vivid detail. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story and I do truly hope you continue with it. I was so bummed to get to chapter 5 because I knew it was the last one so far, yet I couldn't wait to keep reading to see what happened next! Thank you for sharing your talent and I look forward to reading more of it!
Candyqueen-sama chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
I really, really like Growing Down!

It is the most awesome fic I so far read in the Lion King fandom! Your idea is so unique and funny and you write very well!

Now you just need to update and finish it to perfect it!
Jonny2bp chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Dlyan right

wow great storie so far. love the humur and suspence. simba a cub again. nala pregnat. wow just wow.

I noticed that after reading all the chapters and other commnets that you spent nearly a yar getting this far. I noticed a pattern that you writye either in a weeks time or months time then disaper for seven months. I realy hope this isnt the pattern I am seeing becuse not alone here all the readers enjoy waht you have so far and hope you can continue sooner and this isnt some ramdom paddren. i say i speek for all that we would all like to know what comes next sooner than later because the supenses is killing us the other readers.

again i know you making up as you go along but i hope you can speed things up. maby the other king will find out and war is at hand.

well hope you can relive us other readers suspence. since it is over amonth since your last post.

hope to read more soon

Jonny 2b
Dark Tail Rabbit chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
That was so epic! the emotion was exploding! poor simba! poor nala! OMG! Don't tell your going to make nala and simba break up! Is it going to be close?
DJ chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
Well done so far. This is excellent work that is impressive to me. I believe you are a gifted writer better than others. I am curious to read more in this book of yours. Questions arise in my mind. How will Simba deal with the Mountain prides impatience? What about Nala’s new cub in the way? Could anyone else grow down? What will happen to the Cub friend he made after he back to his self? I hope you can speed up your updates of this book. I am very anxious to read on so I can enjoy the rest of what comes next.