Reviews for I Could Never Rescue You
anonymous.individual chapter 30 . 4/25/2011
Brilliant story :)

Thanks for writing.
EmeraldSoleil chapter 30 . 7/18/2010
This was such a beautiful, REAL story. You know these characters so well, and it just shined from every chapter. Brava!
Rachael chapter 30 . 5/26/2010
angst done right! loved it :)
Henka chapter 30 . 5/17/2010
This is really one of the best stories I've ever read in any fandom. Really, really great work.
kimmiej77 chapter 30 . 4/7/2010
excellent, loved it!
SouthunLady chapter 30 . 4/5/2010
What an unbelievably good story! I just finished it. Half the time, I was afraid it was going to end badly, but my natural optimism won out and I was rewarded. Hope you have more just like this.
ilovemclife chapter 30 . 3/31/2010
aw loved it! fabulous, fabulous work. a job more than well done!
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
i loved:O
SWChica2005 chapter 30 . 3/27/2010
I LOVED IT! Just like you said I would. You have a knack for getting Booth and Bones just right. Great job!
Kate7 chapter 30 . 3/24/2010
Once again you are just amazing :) it has been such an amazing and short ride. To do this much in such a short amount of time is no small feat!

It was incredible and stupendous and so many other things. I was worried what would happen after they got together because it can (and usually does) turn completely cheesy but you have exceeded expectations. They were together, but still completely themselves. I did feel like booth was kind of different character wise in this last chapter. It could be just me though.

Anyways, to wrap up this crazy long review, it was terrific :) Can't wait for you to start on the next one! A new goal of 40 chapters in 30 days? ;)

Kate
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 30 . 3/24/2010
Aw such a great story. Thanks for writing it. Though I smell the faint aroma of a sequel thanks to your last lines!
Poly-chan chapter 30 . 3/24/2010
Hello there.

I just end the reading of the story, chapter after chapter, and I think it's brillant. I mean, I really can imagine the characters doing and saying the things you put them in. And I love authors that try hard to write near the 'real', not forcing some situations tha could be OC. You're a great writer, keep working.
Heather chapter 30 . 3/23/2010
Very well written conclusion. I like how you had Temperance propose instead of Booth. It was so very true to her character... well, if she were okay with marriage, I think she would want to be the one to ask. It was a super cute story. I noticed you're starting another one. You must have a lot of time on your hands, R. I'm impressed with your ability to finish a story so quickly. Can't wait for the next plot line you come up with. :D
Heather chapter 29 . 3/23/2010
Aw! Super cute! Very nice resolution montage. Is that how you spell montage? Hmm...
Midnight Magnolia chapter 30 . 3/22/2010
Just finished reading it all the way through and LOVED it! Kudos on the Last Five Years lyrics! I LOVE that song and it breaks my heart every time I hear it. It was also absolutely perfect for this story.