Reviews for The Outlaw of Madain Sari
PrincessDystopia chapter 8 . 7/29
I love the interactions between Blank and Eiko. It always leaves me pining for more of their alone time together.
PrincessDystopia chapter 7 . 7/29
Aaaaaaand the cat's out of the bag!

Ugh, my love for this story knows no limits.
PrincessDystopia chapter 6 . 7/29
Aw, Marcus. Almost makes me wish this was a MarcusxEiko story.
Almost. ;)
PrincessDystopia chapter 5 . 7/29
Oh snap!
PrincessDystopia chapter 4 . 7/29
The Festival of the Hunt was one of my favorite parts of the game! I would always save right before it so I could do it over and over again before proceeding with the story. :)

And uh-oh! Marcus found out her secret! I wonder what that means for her?
PrincessDystopia chapter 3 . 7/29
Hooray! I'm so happy that my wife, Lani, is in the story! :)

This is going great so far!
PrincessDystopia chapter 2 . 7/29
My redheaded husband has made an appearance! Hoorah!

I like how you portray an older, much different Eiko. Kind of reminds me Arya from Game of Thrones.
PrincessDystopia chapter 1 . 7/29
I really regret that it has taken me so long to stumble onto your Blank stories. This is the first I've read of yours and since I'm already hooked on just the first chapter, I'm definitely not going to stop until I've read them all!
Zamia chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
Hello :3 Just wanted to know if *cough*you're still alive*cough* 'Cause I would LOVE to know the end of this story ! [Because of you I ship Blank and Eiko SO MUCH] So yeah I love your story
Venier chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Hey, just to say, there is a mistake you made, going into alexandria from gargan roo in the game it is Dagger, Steiner and Marcus. Zidane, Vivi and Freya use the telepods on 'The Red Rose' to teleport to alexandria, beatrix, blank, marcus, freya and steiner stay to let Dagger, Vivi and Zidane have enough time to escape
RylianH chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
Absolutely brilliant stuff! I just started reading tonight and literally couldn't stop until your most recent chapter - and I was supposed to be working on my stuff! Keep writing, and I'll be reading until the end!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
when's the next chapter?
JamesBCrazy-Old chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Heh. A little cliffhanger, huh?
Lumiere D'Amour chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Wow. This was a really good chapter. I'm beginning to find it easier to see Eiko all grown up. And you're actually making this pairing work! I can actually see Eiko and Blank becoming a couple. Awesome job! Are you gonna update anytime soon? (Gives puppy dog eyes.)I really wanna read some more!
khooxp chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
This is such a sweet little story. I really want to read more :) I hope you can update soon~