Reviews for The Outlaw of Madain Sari
Zamia chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
Hello :3 Just wanted to know if *cough*you're still alive*cough* 'Cause I would LOVE to know the end of this story ! [Because of you I ship Blank and Eiko SO MUCH] So yeah I love your story
Venier chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Hey, just to say, there is a mistake you made, going into alexandria from gargan roo in the game it is Dagger, Steiner and Marcus. Zidane, Vivi and Freya use the telepods on 'The Red Rose' to teleport to alexandria, beatrix, blank, marcus, freya and steiner stay to let Dagger, Vivi and Zidane have enough time to escape
RylianH chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
Absolutely brilliant stuff! I just started reading tonight and literally couldn't stop until your most recent chapter - and I was supposed to be working on my stuff! Keep writing, and I'll be reading until the end!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
when's the next chapter?
JamesBCrazy chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Heh. A little cliffhanger, huh?
Lumiere D'Amour chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Wow. This was a really good chapter. I'm beginning to find it easier to see Eiko all grown up. And you're actually making this pairing work! I can actually see Eiko and Blank becoming a couple. Awesome job! Are you gonna update anytime soon? (Gives puppy dog eyes.)I really wanna read some more!
khooxp chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
This is such a sweet little story. I really want to read more :) I hope you can update soon~
Cherie R. Lynn chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
This was such a touching chapter! I really like the build-up between Blank and Eiko. Also, Eiko's character introspection was done amazingly well. Great job!
sup3rl0z3r chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
ugh! I read this last night, but reviews were down, so sorry if this isn't a terribly compelling review I may leave out some things I wanted to say, lol first of all, I'm gonna review both chapters 7 and 8 at the same time cause I read them together.

7- at one point you used the wrong "waste" 'gone to waist,' should be 'gone to waste' other than that, I saw no gramatical errors, but i gotta say... I freaking loved this chapter! It was very engaging and kept me interested throughout. well done.

Also, I'm totally in love with the brotherly relationship you have between Zidane and Eiko.

8- When I first started reading this, I was having such a hard time imagining Eiko as a young lady as opposed to a child. I think this may be the chapter that changes that for me, I can really see her (especially with the circumstances you've given her) being this closed off, independent young woman. I really like the characterization you've given her. Also, I wasn't sure about the Eiko X Blank pairing, but now I can start to see how this can work out.

Anyway, good work! really enjoyed these two chapters.
Cherie R. Lynn chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
I can't believe that I have never read this story before. It's a real masterpiece! I love your portrayal of an older Eiko. It's very true to the game, and your write the characters wonderfully. Also, Blank! X3

I love your writing style too. There's just something about the way you tell a story that leaves me with a clear picture of the events while not overloading my senses with insignificant details. It's perfect.

Great job on the story so far! I'm going to check out your new one.
Janny-chan chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
This story is so amazing! You write Eiko and Blank very well.
sup3rl0z3r chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Heya, glad to see you writing again! Even though this was a short chapter, I enjoyed this one. I can tell you're starting to figure out exactly where you want to go with this, and your descriptions are getting better! Your characterization is good, I can see Eiko being this way, especially in the circumstances. anyway, good chapter, can't wait to see how Eiko and the Tantalus boys win this (or loose, if your a cynical person like that XD). Been a while since I read a fan fiction and your update makes me wanna lurk the site again. I'll be waiting for more!
sup3rl0z3r chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
glad to see you writing again. It was short, but sometimes it takes a short chapter to help get the ball rolling. I'm really excited to see where this story is going.
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
wow cliffhanger so looking forward to the next chapter
sup3rl0z3r chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
o suspense. good chapter. this story's really coming along. :)