Reviews for Me and You
HybridLove chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Are you kidding?its perfect! Thank you!
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I REALLY REALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! IT WAS A GREAT ONE SHOT!
Stef.85 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
wow. i have to say, i really really loved it. this would have been awesome to see really happen on the show. even the meredith/lexie/derek part. i loved the whole thing. have to say, i think this is one of my favorite lexie/mark fics on here. and i have read A LOT of them lol. awesome job. im on my way to checking out if you have other mark/lexie stories!
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
loved it!
Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I loved it.

Brandy
bowengirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
you should keep going
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was a perfect fic, I don't care what you think. YOu pulled at all the right emotions at all the right times. You get extra points for writing Meredith and Derek so well. Too often in M/L fic they come off as whiney and boring.

Beautifully done!
Soph8085 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That's the kind of intensity I want to see from Lexie. Someone needs to tell Mark that Lexie's not the only guilty party. *sigh* I really did love this one-shot. :)
lostie21 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I loved it! Their conversation in trying to resolve their problems was just amazing. I agree with you, the writers better get them back together or you won't be the only one who might go crazy. Thanks for this one-shot! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D
I dunno chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I hate what GA is doing to Mark and Lexie. It's been a nightmare for the two of them and I'm so glad that there are writers like you who try to fix this whole mess. So, thank you and great job.
belairdesi chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I really wished this is what happened!
CSM chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Love it you write ML perfectly and of course I love the mer and lex relatioship

hope you write more ML stories