Reviews for You Can't Beat this Kind of Traffic
HoneyBee1 chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Son of a... *CRIES* My God! So HEARTBREAKING! I feel like I was reading Sid and Nancy, how turbulent their relationship was. And how the most dangerous drug for Logan was Veronica herself. He couldn't live without her, and practically gnawing for life without her. And all those fucked up things he did, he STILL addicted to her. Seriously, I got a headache reading this fic. It blew my mind. This fic is so freaking dark and fantastic. It actually reminded me with Bonnie and Clyde with its bitter ending. I had stand up and took a walk for a while after reading it. I couldn't breathe. The juxtaposition between the sad reality and the happy flashback was so jarring, it made my heart ache. When everyone was crying because both of them just went down into the deep bottomless end, I cried too. Arghhh... Now I need more of your stories!
spk chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
OMG! OMG! I definitely wasn't expecting that ending. You know that Veronica would never forgive her father for that. My heart is totally breaking right now as tears stream down my face.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
Wow...this is so fantastic and amazing and horrible. I'm just kind of crying my eyes out now. I like that you left the end hanging so the reader can decide if Logan dies or not.

I thought for a while there that they were going to do a "Thelma and Louise" and run over the cliff where the bus went off or something. This ending was better but worse to.

Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed it!

Betty
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 12 . 3/8/2010
Wow this story just radiates awesomness! I loved it. Sad but awesome! Totally going on my favs.
Stefy101 chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
uh no! They JUST got back together and Now Logans ALREADY in trouble
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
logans life is so sad.

hopefully he stops taking drugs and Veronica stops being stubborn.

Stefy101
usernames are for losers chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
That was one of the most dark and sad fanfics I have ever read.

Well done, you rock
yellow.xterra118 chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
im sorry to say this but that ending sucked did he die or did he live and go to jail. though on a whole i thought it was a good story.
usernames are for losers chapter 11 . 2/25/2010
High drama there

My heart was going a mile a minute

I seem to keep reading very angsty fics where Logan is in the worst of positions and his character is at its worst (most evil, that is, not worst written). And I hate myself a little bit at how much I manage to enjoy them

Can't wait for an update
LoVefan4ever chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
Man! I'm loving this new storyline with Duncan and the reporter and everyone else. I really hope that Logan gets away and Veronica goes with you. I"m mad at Keith right now, even though I can understand his reasonings.

Great chapter! Update soon, please : )
usernames are for losers chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
The shit has seriously hit the fan

I love Logan, but I have to say this one is not my favourite version of his character. Well written, but he must be really hard to write like this.

I can't believe he was so stupid!

I need to hear the fallout from this, asap!
IndianaRose chapter 9 . 2/23/2010
Oh no!

Read this chapter on my phone last night before i went to bed and i couldn't believe it was left there.

Not sure where it's going to go from here but hope it all works out in the end somehow. I really like this story.
usernames are for losers chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
ah no. Logan! how could you!

why, why, why, why?

Serious dundundun moment there, but I like that it wasn't completely in your face

Update soon
SparklingIvy chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Wow... hmm, that wasn't a smart move on Logan's part... I can't imagine the impact this will have on his relationship with Veronica.

Thanks for updating so regularly!
usernames are for losers chapter 8 . 2/18/2010