Reviews for Along Came Jones
OrangeTabbyCat chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
I keep coming back to this story always hoping that there will be more some day, since you are my favorite author.
Will there be more at one point? How about now, I mean after all...it is getting close to Christmasm:)
kateswalshs chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
I watched this film last night and this was exactly the kind of fic I was craving when it ended. 3 I love your Tony/Pepper stories and you didn't disappoint with this one! Jones is a great character and I love how you write Nathan. :)
Creati0n chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Soo cute! This story is really sweet like candy and melting sugar. Nice, really.
Creati0n chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You love him, don't you? Robert Downey Jr... when I saw the list of stories you have written about on your profile I couldn't help but notice a great number of movies I have watched the instant I fell for him... He's an amazing actor all right. So since I liked the first one, Recluse, I'm off to reading other ones... like this one here. Good first chapter by the way.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
I finally got around to watching this RDJ movie as well, and I gladly read this fic for it - there is not many fics for it, but so far they're very good. ;) Anyway, even if this stays unfinished, it was well worth the read, so thanks. :)
-Wings
ShellyStark chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Here I was all disappointed at the lack of Bartlett fic...should have clicked the all ratings. Already left you a reply on the other one, so when I found this...and it was unsubstantial longer I did a happy dance and stayed up til 4 reading beautiful Gardner smut. The world needs more Gardner smut.
babydake93 chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
im loving this story

please update if you can x
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
I really enjoyed the read.
LoveFromAlli01 chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Just finished reading up to this chapter and I Love it! Jones and Nathan's relationship makes my day! They're so perfect.

Update soon! Alli
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
Oh my Gosh, I love this. I can't believe it took me this long to find this story. I was just on a Nathan Gardner kick and found this awesomely written piece of fan fiction. I'd love if you continued and I wouldn't mind helping, but I really love this story. I couldn't stop reading and I'm pretty sure I'm super jealous of your writing skills. :) Thanks.
IncognitoWriter chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
So I'm perusing some of your old Iron Man stories and I stumble upon this and freak out because I KNEW someone else had to have seen Charlie Bartlett and fallen in love with Nathan Gardner like I did! And this story, perfection by the way, is fast becoming my favorite of all you've written. But I see there's only 1 chapter left, any chance you'll finish it? Please?
garnet86 chapter 15 . 3/21/2011
I'm not sure if that's the end of the story but, anyway, I wanted to let you know how great your story is! Really lovely and sexy and well-written! Hope to read more of your stories!
spockside chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
The end? Of the scant few CB fics out there this is the Very Best, and I lust for more. You know me.
SparrowsFlight chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
Again I'm in love with another one of your stories! Aside from iron man, I've been on a charlie bartlet kick. I've always thought that Nathan's character had potential for so much more. You write him very well. Can't wait to read more! )
ironman11 chapter 15 . 7/24/2010
really cute! keep up the good writing, update soon please!