Reviews for Heart
Linnup chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
So sad… love you for appreciating the conection between norm and trudy, not enough fanfic about than :(
InuYasha's author chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Death is never easy. I wish that Trudy would have lived and she and Norm could have had something, something that even though they never lived at all was real. I like to think that characters in books and movies do live, they live in the hearts of those to carry them on and bring them to life, the ones who make them human. Things can never be forgotten, not really. You can try to forget things but if you look, really look everything can be found. If it touches you deeply enough it's always there. Your story was real, even though it was fake. It reminded mye of everything in this world that will ever be and has been and is bittersweet. So I guess what I mean is Thank you.
InuYasha's author chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I agree, ouch. Poor Norm, that was cold. I'm sure Trudy had a good reason though. Love the sotry good job :)
JALISA chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
I started crying as soon as i read "For Norm, From Trudy"
Alexic chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
I made this account just so that I could comment, so I clearly feel the need to comment... now I'm just not sure what to say.

It was beautiful. Achingly, heartwrenchingly, cathartically, beautiful. I didn't think I was going to cry; I was devastated, but it takes a lot to brake me down enough to cry.

And then you said that it felt more like living then dying. And then I bawled. And I'm still bawling. And I listened to the song you suggested. And then I sobbed. The computer screen is still blurred.

I stand in awe of your ability to let the characters be HUMAN, and to let us feel that they are human. Not just in the canon way that people have accepted is 'human' because it's the way everything always happens in books - you've actually found something real, here; something truly raw with emotion.

I feel like I'm a better person - even if it's only a little - than I was before I started reading. I have achieved catharsis. I have been healed, just a little.

And that's rare.
Sheena chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Amazing story. Thnak you for sharing.
CharmChaser chapter 8 . 7/23/2010

These are the qualities taht all stories that wish to be good have to hold in its pages. You, Swim freak 9000, have accomplished the impossible in this story. Bravo! Write on with the passion and the 'Heart' you have in this perfect peice of literature.

*Sobs more*

With all my 'Heart'

Kamarae Grace Lynn and Kaytlyn Trudy Mae
Kyrame chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
omg *cries* this story is fantastically amazing, extremely sad thou, i loved every second reading it look forward to more work from u cuz ur one of the few to write something that acturally made me cry.
Oombala chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
This was one of the best fics I've ever read. Well written, thorough, realistic (as realistic as Avatar could be anyway) thoughtful, and it followed the original story. I'm glad you wrote this, because if you hadn't, I would never have been able to read it. Great job!
Mildly Rabid chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
Good Writing!
13oct chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Wow I can't believe that you've got the 'Charge of the Light Brigade' up here. When I was watching 'Avatar' for the first time and the Direhorses charge started I leaned over and told my husband that this reminded me of the 'Charge of the Light Brigade'. *grins* I'm just having a totally geeky moment here.

*geek fail* aside, I love this story. You've taken the characters and added so much depth and character to each one of them. Your story flows beautifully, and the emotions actually come across. Fabulous writing.
Caseyrocksmore chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
I cried so hard at the end, because somehow, you made her death all the more sad. I think I might have shed a tear when she died in the film, only because I adored her character, but I'm actually full-out bawling right now, because of the depth of your story.

This is totally amazing, and probably the best Avatar fanfic ever written. I wish she hadn't died, because she and Norm would have been the best couple ever (and I wanted to see some mini-Norms, too), but somehow, it worked.

I love the ending, and all the poetry makes everything kind of awesomer... thank you so much for writing this. I was entrapped the moment I started, and couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene.

Keep writing.
Teddy chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
Oh gosh not a dry eye on my keyboard!
AdieraFire chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
Aw! I'm bawling here. 2 in the morning and I'm sitting here absolutely bawling. Thank you so much for posting this! Really really super amazingly well done!
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
great chappter. sorrt review is short wanted to read next chapter