Reviews for Foul Balls and Phone Calls
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 4/2/2010

lved it
Chloelilybet chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
ROBL: Rolling On my Bed Laughing, okay I read fanfic sitting on my bed with my laptop on my knee and I almost fell off the bed when Charlie answered Edwards phone, I love this LOL
Britt01 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was awesome. I was laughing all the way through it - those were the best worst pickup lines I've ever heard - perfect. And the ending of course, fit in perfectly.
frlarsson chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Loved this story, )

best wishes, Linda
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
*snicker* Priceless. I hope Eddie is wearing a cup.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
*giggle* that was awesome. Only thing I didn't like - no condom, but that's just me. This has got to be one of the funniest ones in the FML contest. You wrote it so well to. I loved all the voice msgs they left for each other. I don't know if you came up with them or if they really get used but I was in hysterics with some of them. Fuck, can you image that happening with your partners phone. It could happen so easily too. *chuckle*. I really enjoyed this story & wish you the best of luck in the compitition
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That made me laugh out loud! THANK YOU.
ajo chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I definitely liked the sexin. I'm going to see if you write more of it somewhere...
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oops! Ha. Funny stuff! The pick-up lines were hilarious and I loved how Edward thought that Bella installing and actually using the peep hole was hot. Great story and great use of the prompt! Good luck in the contest!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
loved it! good luck!
amwine chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I love it! The voice mails were so funny! Are you thinking about continuing? Great job...thanks and good luck!
JeNnNn chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
"“Edward,” I crooned, “I got your message. Sorry. No mirror in my pocket. I’m heading home for the night. I’ve been thinking about making pie. Maybe you could show me how to make your banana cream?” Click.:"

LOL omg, thats an awesome line :D :D

"Ok, one more, there was the time, pre-Edward when I was told by the campus health center that I was pregnant when I’d gone in complaining of a sore throat – woops, wrong results!"

WHAT? : : :

thats awful, i wouldve died!

this was really GREAT. i loved it, very nice work with your prompt

:D

-jenn
urmylyfnw chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Awesome story! Will you continue it?
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Bwahahaha...OMG that would so suck. Great story! Loved your prompt and you did a wonderful job with it! I seriously would have died. And I'm a grown, married woman! Loved it!
FairyTwinMom chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This is a great start, very funny & hot...I hope you continue this story! OMG...I'd die if I ever accidentally said anything like that to my Dad...ROFLMAO! Thanks! ; )
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »