Reviews for Penny For Your Thoughts
PharaohZeth chapter 19 . 7/30/2019
At first, I honestly wasn't sure about reading this because I'm not much of a fan of stories written in 1St person. But I decided to give it a go since someone I appreciate very much was like 'I love this fic y'all should read it' and I don't regret it at all! This fic is absolutely worth it! I love it so much! Thank you!
shiho59 chapter 7 . 12/7/2018
j'aime beaucoup cette fiction
Valches chapter 19 . 10/10/2018
Have you made a siqual to the story? If so what is it called?
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
nani
montyblack101 chapter 19 . 4/2/2017
I know it's been a while but please update this story... it's gotten to good for you to just stop and really wish you would continue it please.
littlemichiru chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
So cute. The memory part was so sweet
littlemichiru chapter 2 . 2/17/2017
Yugi is so sweet and cute. I am sure he would be a great consort to the pharaoh. And Atem clearly adores him
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
The beginning of an interesting story. I like the twist with Yugi being the spirit. I hope he helps Atem be a better king. And I hope Atem won't end up with Teana
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
"Gorgeous.

Completely, utterly, breathtakingly, sweetly, radiantly, happily, flawlessly, faultlessly, captivatingly, prettily, entrancingly, alluringly, divinely, agonizingly, outrageously, supremely, irrationally, enviously, intoxicatingly, sickly, superfluously, painstakingly, deeply, absolutely, charmingly, adorably, beautifully, wonderfully, rigorously, relentlessly, obviously, totally, absolutely, remarkably, broadly, smoothly, dangerously, mind-murderingly, comprehensively, uniquely, gracefully, numbingly, lustfully, royally, heart-clenchingly, peacefully, confidently, matchlessly, dreamily, tastefully, deeply, truly, blissfully, stunningly, strikingly, irresistibly, unbeatably, incomparably, painstakingly, blindingly, softly, lusciously, clearly, unmistakably, superbly, insanely, truly, favorably, simply, mercilessly, devastatingly, , daintily, preciously, wonderfully, joyously, damnably, attractively, lusciously, impeccably, perfectly, erotically, exotically, seductively, sensually, drop-dead gorgeous.

Those brilliant, sincere amethyst eyes gleaming with the setting rays of Ra and effervescently symmetrical smile laced upon his lips with elegant, silk-like skin."

wtf. wtf atemu. I was just enjoying reading yugi's nice conversational way of talking and then you have to bombard me with 100 different words to describe yugi. Is that even possible i didn't even read through all of that and i even tried.

And idk Atem really likes the f-word and really wants to F yugi soo i think that says a lot on who's more sexually frustrated.
Bwby.Angwl chapter 19 . 2/19/2016
What's the sequel's title
Emori Loul chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
The entire last scene of this chapter is so tragically ironic. Atem is saying how he would have changed things if he'd been with Yugi in his past (future), and pitying Yugi, saying that even if he forgot his own memories, what he did would be recorded and remembered forever, and he could never forget something as important as his own name. It's especially ironic since these claims are taking place inside a memory of a time in the past (future) where he actually is present inside the memory, as nothing but a latent spirit inside the puzzle himself - so we know, even if he doesn't, that everything he claims is just (admittedly well-intentioned) arrogance, and he too will succumb to the very things he so disbelieves could affect him. How appropriate an arrogance for our Pharaoh - his words have a very Ozymandias-esque feel, both in his assumptions of invulnerability to such failures of time and memory and in his eventual fate.
key46812 chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Zelda...? ... ZELDA! *falls out of chair* ... ... ... I was laughing for 5 minuets. No joke. I am still laughing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Ive been looking for this for ages XD
Smiling Seshat chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Adorable Yugi. :)
Smiling Seshat chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Well, Atemu isn't taking it slow, is he? ;)