Reviews for Carrowous
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
LOL Wonderful :)
Poppy P chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was surprisingly sweet; not what I expected at all. And the word 'carrowous'... very funny. It's funny to think of the next generation being so far removed from the war that they could throw around words like that.
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
haha this was hialrious :)
Just-As-Loony-As-Luna chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
likee it ),, carrowous is a wonderful word ) xx
Queen ov Spades chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Funny :)
rose aka eros chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
supah cute
Jada Ryl chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
*snickers* I really enjoyed this fic. Neville was so good as he corrected Rosie on what Carrowous as such would really entail. I'm going to have to add that word to my vocabulary, btw. I really, really like it. :-)
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Haha, this was funny and I like your connection with the word carrowous. Quick comment, though, which is that it seems a bit uncharacteristic for Neville to say "Bloody hell" directly to a student; but otherwise I thought this was a good one-shot.
ElAmorComienza chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This was cool... Tiny but plesant... Keep on writing! :D
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very nice. It took me by complete suprise how you used rose and made it Rose Weasley, I didn't even think of that. Yay! And Detention. Yeah best scenario ever. I love the next generation characters in detention with Neville. XD. Anyway. is carrowous a real word? Hmm...*goes to dictionary and starts flipping through* Anyway, very nice story. I think I shall favorite it.

Thank you so much for participating in my challenge.

By the way. You made me laugh. XD
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
No, I absolutely loved this! I feel you got everyone's personalities and the moment spot-on! Not to mention the cleverness of the word "carrowness"