Reviews for The Fifth Act
xikum chapter 11 . 6/20
Great - now the cat is out of the bag, so to speak. The family knows, and there is no need for Severus to wear that glamour. Now, for the next bit of the plot. This is just such a wonderful fix - is there anywhere it is available all in one piece? I would love a cc for my private reading. Had to post here, as I had posted the next chapter, the last time I red this, about 10 years ago.
BlazeVein chapter 18 . 6/19
Nice story. Love to see them as spies more ,heh. Thanks for writting it.
xikum chapter 7 . 6/18
This is such an excellent storyl I am savoring the chapters, because as it is complete, I know this will be over far too soon for my tastes. Thank you for this.
xikum chapter 5 . 6/17
Long, low whistle. Good job, Harry. And while I so love a protective Snape, I also love a strong Harry - an equal team. Another excellent chapter.
xikum chapter 4 . 6/17
Oh, God & Goddess, I will definitely second that chapter title That wee Fee Verte is quite wicked. I was ROTFLMAO more than once this chapter. Excellent. So many writers either don't know the need for or cannot pull off the humor to balance the angst. You have done it brilliantly in this chapter. (Sorry, still no working exclamation point on my computer)
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 18 . 6/2
A beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us. There was no part of it I didn't love completely. Your characters were flawless and I thought the gradual evolution of their relationship with each other was just perfect. I laughed, I got teared up, and I cursed. Honestly one of the best stories of this pairing within this fandom I have read yet.
daisycb chapter 15 . 4/10
you will not have bruise as a wedding theme - I can't stop laughing. Such a wonderful story. I love your characterizations. Minerva disciplining the children with her spells and remarks - it's great to see her like this rather than the prudish disapproval she's usually portrayed with. The relationship developed naturally over time. I'm looking forward to your other stories and they are all COMPLETE! Thanks for the joy of this story.
Tanith chapter 6 . 3/18
I am loving the story so far, but I'm not sure if it's a typo or a misunderstanding but Snape said 'unfortunately, Mr Potter has an annoying condition known as a conscious' I think you meant conscience. You haven't mentioned having a beta, I would be happy to scan through for mistakes if you wish? Although sometimes I wonder if what appears to be incorrect to me is simply the difference between English (I'm from England) and American English, which has some different spellings and some differences in grammar. I am looking forward to reading the remainder of the story, I believe once I have read this story I will have read them all, and there isn't a single one I haven't enjoyed very much, and have told my Mum about them, she had read the Addition Alley stories and also enjoyed them very much, I suggested she read the rest of your stories.
bookworm2192 chapter 18 . 2/19
This was absolutely fantastic to read, I've been taking my time with it, and it's definitely one of the top 20 best stories I have ever read on this site. Well done!
InArduisFidelius chapter 18 . 2/2
For a first Harry Potter fic, this seriously was incredible. I loved how gently you explored and grew their relationship. Most authors writing this pairing seem to rush through unrealistically, but you got the pace perfect. Thank you :)
InArduisFidelius chapter 7 . 2/1
... I'm sorry. This plot is just two implausible. I mean, the Cannons winning three games in a row? That could never happen, not even in an alternate universe. ( Though the rest of this fic is still addictive )
Lhianrdts8a3y chapter 1 . 1/30
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. It's the most realistic buildup of a snarry relationship in any story I've read.
aurorpotter chapter 18 . 1/30
I have to admit that I'm more a fan of mentoring stories versus "Snarry" and that is largely due to the fact that either the characters are way OOC, or the delivery of how the two end up together is a failure and completely unbelievable.

You successfully managed to put together a story here that portrays the two not too far off character and the way you brought them together was brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed the banter between the two and Harry was just too sweet for words.

Thank you for your story! I have now read all of your longer-length fics and I am not disappointed. I do hope your write more some day.
Maddie chapter 18 . 1/2
My god I LOVE this story! You did extremely well! I'm so happy right now.. _ Thank you so much for sharing this!
megoumi jedusor chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
Oh wow, It has been some time now that I didn't read such a good and realistic Snarry !

I loved your take to it, but also how you writing style seemed to develop and flourish with each chapter.

Thanks for the majestic ride with our to lover boys !

Megoumie