Reviews for The Fifth Act
Sniffe chapter 18 . 1/6
I enjoy reading this story so much. I finished it in one go because I can’t stop reading it. I like how stubborn Harry and Severus are. It is very funny and sweet.
Miaca Whit chapter 15 . 9/26/2021
"you will not have 'bruise' as a wedding colour theme". laughing so hard
rosemary62442 chapter 10 . 8/9/2021
finnegan? wasn't seamus's father a muggle?
rosemary62442 chapter 10 . 8/9/2021
wonder who's the new head of slytherin and gryffindor now
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
I wonder what happened to hermione?
One Autumn Leaf chapter 18 . 6/16/2021
Aww, this was such a lovely story. Thank you for writing it!
XllamaX chapter 6 . 6/13/2021
Again not nearly through this story and it’s simply marvelous. You are an incredibly talented writer!
HelenaBlack58 chapter 18 . 4/9/2021
Oh my fucking god! I love it so much!
Actually i don't speak (or write) english completely, but i had to comment. I like Sev/Harry and I've read a lot of good stories, but this one has become my favorite!
I have to read in english because the best stories are in this lenguage, even though I have a hard time doing it (Since I was young I have dyslexia, controlled with proper treatment, however sometimes the foreign language is a challenge for me) and that's why I rarely read, and more rare comment (with a bad bad english) but I liked it so much, that I would like to know if it is possible I would translate this story into Spanish, well only if you want it (so don't worry that I will not do anything without your previous consent)

And so, I want to congratulate you on your great work! I love it!
Ag7rvnclw chapter 18 . 12/20/2020
Funny and sweet! Amazing
HoneyBear84 chapter 18 . 11/11/2020
Loved it
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 18 . 10/17/2020
This was a beautiful story. and you def followed through on the humor. Loved itI really do appreciate your own plots that you incorporate into your stories. And the development of their relationship and even their interactions after they became a couple were very in character. This was beautifully written and probably my favorite story of yours, probably one of my fav post-war snarries out there
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2020
Good fic
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2020
Sweet.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2020
I'm so glad I found this on the list of Romos' favorites. It's made me happy for the moment, despite the pandemic, the U.S. election campaign, the west coast forest fires, and the southern hurricanes, not to mention all the other current world news. So, thank you for writing this and sharing it.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2020