Reviews for The Fifth Act
HoneyBear84 chapter 18 . 11/11
Loved it
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 18 . 10/17
This was a beautiful story. and you def followed through on the humor. Loved itI really do appreciate your own plots that you incorporate into your stories. And the development of their relationship and even their interactions after they became a couple were very in character. This was beautifully written and probably my favorite story of yours, probably one of my fav post-war snarries out there
Good fic
Sweet.
I'm so glad I found this on the list of Romos' favorites. It's made me happy for the moment, despite the pandemic, the U.S. election campaign, the west coast forest fires, and the southern hurricanes, not to mention all the other current world news. So, thank you for writing this and sharing it.
Lol
Lol. Great court drama scene, and sweet domestic affectionate interaction, too.
Poignant vignette at the end of this chapter. Well written.
LOL. Yes, that's th way to do it.
Excellent chapter!
Oho, the plot thickens. This is amusing and sweet, despite the suspense.
Lol, a barroom brawl fueled by rootbeer. That's wild.
This is evolving beautifully.
xikum chapter 1 . 6/20
This is a brilliant, slow burn of a fic, a deeper love story than the great majority! Is it up anyplace else - will you put it at ao3? I'd hate to lose it in a purge.
Tania Game chapter 18 . 6/5
What a fantastic story! Brilliantly written. Love how you showed their relationship growing. Enjoyed the rings connection, and the story plot was really good too. Thank you.