Reviews for The Fifth Act
Lady Gaidin chapter 7 . 18h
The gradual way their relationship is developing is wonderful. I am amazed at how well you are keeping Snape still his snarky self but making it work in the fic so that he and Harry are still falling for each other. Great plot and your writing style is easy to follow and keeps me captivated. The humor has also had me chuckling more than a few times. Great job!
Lady Gaidin chapter 4 . 19h
Harry peeling off the label to the root beer bottle and handing it to Snape was such a sweet moment. A simply action that says so much about their relationship. Loved this chapter!
SusanL chapter 18 . 8/9
This was perfection.
The Power Of Names chapter 18 . 8/3
Brilliant.
Loved this story! I can't count that number of times I've laughed. Great job!
Netchka3 chapter 18 . 7/9
Great story. Cute ending. But why didn't they have more than one child? Would have thought Harry wanted a good sized family.
Netchka3 chapter 2 . 7/7
Boys will be boys no matter who they are.
xikum chapter 11 . 6/20
Great - now the cat is out of the bag, so to speak. The family knows, and there is no need for Severus to wear that glamour. Now, for the next bit of the plot. This is just such a wonderful fix - is there anywhere it is available all in one piece? I would love a cc for my private reading. Had to post here, as I had posted the next chapter, the last time I red this, about 10 years ago.
BlazeVein chapter 18 . 6/19
Nice story. Love to see them as spies more ,heh. Thanks for writting it.
xikum chapter 7 . 6/18
This is such an excellent storyl I am savoring the chapters, because as it is complete, I know this will be over far too soon for my tastes. Thank you for this.
xikum chapter 5 . 6/17
Long, low whistle. Good job, Harry. And while I so love a protective Snape, I also love a strong Harry - an equal team. Another excellent chapter.
xikum chapter 4 . 6/17
Oh, God & Goddess, I will definitely second that chapter title That wee Fee Verte is quite wicked. I was ROTFLMAO more than once this chapter. Excellent. So many writers either don't know the need for or cannot pull off the humor to balance the angst. You have done it brilliantly in this chapter. (Sorry, still no working exclamation point on my computer)
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 18 . 6/2
A beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us. There was no part of it I didn't love completely. Your characters were flawless and I thought the gradual evolution of their relationship with each other was just perfect. I laughed, I got teared up, and I cursed. Honestly one of the best stories of this pairing within this fandom I have read yet.
daisycb chapter 15 . 4/10
you will not have bruise as a wedding theme - I can't stop laughing. Such a wonderful story. I love your characterizations. Minerva disciplining the children with her spells and remarks - it's great to see her like this rather than the prudish disapproval she's usually portrayed with. The relationship developed naturally over time. I'm looking forward to your other stories and they are all COMPLETE! Thanks for the joy of this story.
Tanith chapter 6 . 3/18
I am loving the story so far, but I'm not sure if it's a typo or a misunderstanding but Snape said 'unfortunately, Mr Potter has an annoying condition known as a conscious' I think you meant conscience. You haven't mentioned having a beta, I would be happy to scan through for mistakes if you wish? Although sometimes I wonder if what appears to be incorrect to me is simply the difference between English (I'm from England) and American English, which has some different spellings and some differences in grammar. I am looking forward to reading the remainder of the story, I believe once I have read this story I will have read them all, and there isn't a single one I haven't enjoyed very much, and have told my Mum about them, she had read the Addition Alley stories and also enjoyed them very much, I suggested she read the rest of your stories.