Reviews for The Fifth Act
oh my goodness your story was just flipping awesome

there so many things I loved about it this ladt chapter was a wonderful way to wrap up

I do love the epilogue

And it seemed to me like Harry and Snape - well you kept them in character very well, congratulations.

the whole thing, it just works.
Well done!
Wow. I never thought I would leave a review regarding the portrayal of Dudley Dursley in a Harry Potter, Snape ( snarry) fanfiction; but you have done a wonderful job of closing the loop on Harry and Dudley and showing us how they could possibly connect - once grown up.
Thank you!
Little.Luna chapter 18 . 6/28
Wow. I LOVE your story so much.
JayBat chapter 17 . 4/2
Oh my, I did not see a Dudley chapter coming. Thank you! Something along this line has been a head canon of mine for a long time. You did it perfectly.
Nathalie chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Ooow nice fic, absolutely loved it!
Expeliarmus chapter 18 . 11/11/2018
Marvelous fiction, I spent really great time reading it! ! You very successfully keep them in character.
poteetfamily4 chapter 4 . 7/4/2018
what?! I went from reading one story where harry calls snape dad to this one with harry making snape aroused mind shocker
Molly miller chapter 18 . 6/24/2018
From beginning to end I have loved this story. Your writing is exciting and beautifully crafted. Both full of humour and deep, well developed emotions I have treasured reading it.
jak3811 chapter 18 . 4/19/2018
Adored this, i love happy endings,
harmony82 chapter 18 . 4/8/2018
Already readed it the second time ... so love it
Opast chapter 4 . 3/30/2018
The part where Harry and Severus arrive at the Burrow XDDD awesome
Opast chapter 3 . 3/30/2018
Love your fic so far and how you portraying Harry and Severus. Thank you so much for this beautiful work. Fudge is really a piece of shit.
mrsmjp123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
This made me so so happy. Thank you! I always love your stories; however I hadn’t read this one yet! Thank you!
racheose chapter 18 . 3/5/2018
It's been a long time since I've read a story that really captured and played with my heart. I truly love and daresay, this is my favorite war aftermath story. I love the way their relationship developed and prospered. How natural and beautiful all of it were. This are some of the times I wish I could be more eloquent to convey my feelings and at the same time give justice to this piece. I just love it so much. The way I couldn't stop a grin and I'm a right snape at times. And tear up a little and get cheered by harry. I'll just go weep in a corner and wish I'd find another fic that can interest me... Which is a hard task since you set the bar so high. Good luck and thank you for writing this.
retired10 chapter 7 . 2/25/2018
I love the way you write. Love Dev and Harry. I hope you start writing again at some point. Ours genioes.