Reviews for The Fifth Act
jayswing96 chapter 18 . 5/16
This is such a cute story. I loved it.
Nunaat chapter 18 . 5/12
Just a wonder! Big thanks for writing it. I almost, maybe, cry a little in the was full of humour, romance of course, and so much happiness...! I'm really content and gratefull myself for finding this little treasure. This story just made my very romantic" said her heart, "ridiculously well written for a fanfiction" , replied her mind. But both agreedperfect
scarlettmeadows chapter 18 . 4/24
awww. Here's hoping that one day they cast that spell to 'completely bond' :) Here's to happy endings! Cheers!
Thanks for a beautiful fic! :)
whitehound chapter 2 . 4/19
Actually Snape shows immense care for the physical safety of others - but Harry might well not think so.

Anyway, very well written again, but again, *really* not root beer. Even if Snape had somehow encountered it and developed a taste for it, if he wanted to buy some he would have to send Kreacher all the way to the US. I'm nearly 60 and I've never once seen it anywhere here - and I've looked, because I wanted to try it.
whitehound chapter 1 . 4/19
Lovely, and convincing. The root beer is a bit jarring though. For some reason root beer has never been marketed here in the UK. I'm not sure you could get it even in a specialised American restaurant, and if you could it would have had to be imported at great expense. For obvious reasons I've never tasted it, but I've heard that it's similar to a British herbal drink called dandelion and burdock.

Dandelion and burdock is fairly hard to come by, though - the sort of thing you might get in the expensive organic drinks section of a posh supermarket, not a corner shop. Snape would drink cola if he wanted a cold drink (not necessarily coca cola or pepsi, as there are many local Scottish brands), or lemonade, or - since he is in Scotland - Irn Bru.
chrmisha chapter 1 . 3/31
This is my second time reading this story and this is a phenomenally good chapter. Well done!
Great! Thanks for sharing :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 18 . 2/8
This was so good!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 4 . 2/8
Hehe :P They're entertaining when they have drink in them xD Mind you they have good banter sober. I'm enjoying this :)
ninjawizard chapter 18 . 12/24/2016
Love love love love love this fic! THanks so much!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2016
Amazing story! Thank you so much for these cute fluff emotions3 l love the way you write too, please write more;))
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
Ok I read a few reviews before I started this, and saw some review about how awesome the wedding vows were and totally rolled my eyes, because wedding vows are always so ridiculously sappy and OOC. Then I got to this chapter. And I laughed so bloody hard! That was just perfect!

Honestly loved the whole story. Very well written, funny without being OOC, slow build to the romance, just lived it. Thank you!
whitehound chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Not sure about that - Snape in the books isn't physically violent and he is always very protective of the students' physical safety, but it's quite possible Harry hasn't noticed that.

No root beer in Britain. I've been told dandelion-and-burdock is similar but you very rarely see that.
whitehound chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
That's very clever, to have Harry work out who took Lily's photograph and why, and I look forward to Snape's rescue.

It's a fanon myth, though, that the questions Snape asked Harry in their first class were unfair. It's made pretty clear that the questions relate to a dictionary of herbology which is one of Harry's first year texts and which he has in fact read, although apparently not with much attention; Snape has chosen items from the beginning of the alphabet to make it more likely Harry will have read that entry; and each time Harry fails to answer a question Snape replaces it with an easier one, ending with a question which could be answered by an informed Muggle. If, as I suspect, there was a subtext to do with the Language of Flowers, associating death, bitter regret and a lily then it was unfair to expect Harry to know that, but Harry didn't need to know that to answer the questions.
Tanith Alexander chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
I love your stories, and I have read them all before but am reading them through again, I must point out that a beta would probably help recognise mistakes such as confusion between the word conscious and conscience, I do not know if this is a case of spell check suggesting the wrong word or misunderstanding, so I apologise if you know this already; we have a conscious mind, and a sub-conscious mind, we are either conscious (awake) or unconscious (passed out or asleep), we also have a conscience which allows us to feel guilt and tells us right from wrong, if you aren't sure about a word or spelling, wiki dictionary is wonderful for that. This is intended as constructive criticism, not putting you down, I hope you keep writing as I do very much enjoy your stories.