Reviews for Who Knew?
Hono no tenshi chapter 1 . 2/13
I just wanted to tell you this is like the third or fourth time I've read your story because honestly I think it is the best Leah x Nahuel fic in every site/forum I've searched. And I searched hard to find something better and complete but I could not find it, why? Because this is if f*cking amazing. You wrote every character so well, so fleshed out. You really exposed a plot so realistic and very well exposed I almost though I was reading something "legal" if you know what I mean. I'm really heartbroken that this fic is not completed, you really had something beautiful here. I have even though of a continuation fic for this fic because I need it. Hope everything in your life is good. And thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us.
Eliza Douglas chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Nahuel knows how to please his woman I love them together. Keep it coming
Eliza Douglas chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Coffee man is training his woman. Go Nate
Eliza Douglas chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
I think I just had a heart attack That action was amazing!
Eliza Douglas chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Leah is with the imprints and enjoying. I love Rachel she would have been a better Alpha than Jacob. And I am totally TEAM JACOB. Rachel is just bad ass
Eliza Douglas chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
NaLeah I love it. They are sweeter than the finest wine together
Eliza Douglas chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Nahuel is beast now the pack will respect her old man. He is protecting his Leah
Eliza Douglas chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Just stay at the Cullens everyone else does More please this story is addictive
Eliza Douglas chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Way to show your stuff Nate. I will escort my girl. He is so 150 years ago and Leah and I love it
Eliza Douglas chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I love the inner voice of your Leah she rocks. So gutsy
bmcranick chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
I read all 18 chapters tonight and I have laughed so hard at your slightly naughty writing. "Ding, dong, the witch is dead or at least getting some..." lovely. This was Probably the most fun fanfic I have ever read. Keep them coming. B
SuperAsh chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
Awwww! How sweet an ending 3 i love how she listed all the Nate-isms to remind him how much he likes being the regular guy. And all of the ways she knows he loves her - painting her little piggies while she was asleep even though they don't last through the phase. Haha!

Please dont write her waking up with him gone!
Xoxo Ash
rocklesson86 chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Cannot wait for more.
KarukMomma chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
So glad that worked out. I felt sick at how the last chapter ended. Hope he brings his sisters back and maybe they are imprints. ;)
lei sun chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
I have a feeling Nahuel is going to bring his sister's back to la push and some of the other wolves are going to imprint on them. I believe it will be Seth, Embry and Brady. I hope they won't hate Leah for to long for the death of their father. I'm happy they worked it out and can build toward a life together. Please don't let him be gone for a long time or be captured by the Volturi.