Reviews for Ossia
anime vapor moon chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! but i really dont know who lived, died,and became insane. ive read it over and over again but im still confused but...oh well it was still a beautiful story i loved the way you put it together bye bye A.V.M
Nissie chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is amazing, and the way you wrote is really astounding. I'm still confused about which is which even though I read it over again. It seemed like in Sakura's perspective she lives, Naruto died and Sasuke is insane. Sasuke's POV seemed like Sakura had died, he lives himself and Naruto goes mad. Naruto's POV seemed to show himself living, Sasuke dying and Sakura going insane. Can you tell me what's really going on?
greenlight.6 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
wow. i am SO glad i just stumbled upon your work! before i go off to devour the rest of what you have here and on lj, i just wanted to say i am in awe of you. having read this story twice, i still cannot figure out who did what..will you reveal?
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
i love this! your writing is amazing.
fading ink chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Amazing as ever! I first read this on an anonymous exchange community on lj but i couldn't find my way back to it in order to comment. I'm really glad it's been posted here! I loveloveloved the descriptions - and what's really amazing is how, despite it being mostly descriptive, their personalities shine through! The fight scenes were lovely (and i don't usually describe them as lovely, of all things). Seriously, this has become one of my favourite team 7 stories of all time! Please, do keep writing - i'm quickly becoming very fond of your works!