Reviews for Exertion
ranoshi chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
I love how you showed Sakura's grow and kept everyone in character, Sakura feeling better even though she was mad at Naruto because he was so sincere in his concern made me melt and Sakura was totally badass when she punted that asshole and then continued their conversation about plates. Sakura no longer feeling like a third wheel felt like a soothing balm and lovely finish to the story. Thank you for writing.
Everything147 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Simply beautiful.
foodluver chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
There is only one thing I can say. That was utterly perfect.
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
a delicious story.
Elantrian chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I adored this fic... know that
PWTMC chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
How cute :D

I adore Sakura. Epic face punch xD
MadOkA21 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I really liked that story! It's not common to see a fiction where Sakura, the main character, discovers that Naruto and sasuke are dating. I find it pretty IC, even for Sasuke. I felt bad one or two times for Sakura, especially when Naruto and Sasuke have hickeys and she just doesn't want to face facts.

The scene with the salesclerk was cool. I was kinda shocked when he said the plates were for fags, but I loved the fact that it's Sakura that takes care of him before the other two can move lol.

Thank you for the story!
Copperflower chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I have read one volume of Naruto in my life, but I loved this. Amazing job.
iyfanatic chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Very sweet. I like your Sakura. It can get frustrating (not to mention annoying) to have to read stories with outrageous Sakura-bashing all the time, especially when there is no apparent reason built into the story. It seems like a majority of the authors on this site believe that SasuNaru is synonymous with anti-Sakura...
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
For some reason I really really love fanfics from Sakura's point of view as she is watching Sasuke and Naruto. It's like she is our eyes. Really great work on this!
Decimal Writer chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Love this. :] very cute!
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
i actually hate sakura, but this was just...grand. best scene ever? when she knocks that narrow-minded bastard through the wall. oh hell yeah. bravo, you rule...for once, sakura.
anon chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
another great story! PLEASE keep naruto coming. ...I mean... I actually did NOT mean that as it sounded, quite seriously! Hmm. But it certainly is funny how things sometimes come out! What I MEANT is: Please keep your stories coming, and please have them be in the naruto fandom.

ANYWAY, you are a wonderful writer, I love you.
donna2009 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
It's beautiful! I like it!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I liked this. Nice mix of angst, friendship and romance. Great work!