Reviews for Exertion
foodluver chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
There is only one thing I can say. That was utterly perfect.
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
a delicious story.
Elantrian chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I adored this fic... know that
PWTMC chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
How cute :D

I adore Sakura. Epic face punch xD
MadOkA21 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I really liked that story! It's not common to see a fiction where Sakura, the main character, discovers that Naruto and sasuke are dating. I find it pretty IC, even for Sasuke. I felt bad one or two times for Sakura, especially when Naruto and Sasuke have hickeys and she just doesn't want to face facts.

The scene with the salesclerk was cool. I was kinda shocked when he said the plates were for fags, but I loved the fact that it's Sakura that takes care of him before the other two can move lol.

Thank you for the story!
Copperflower chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I have read one volume of Naruto in my life, but I loved this. Amazing job.
iyfanatic chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Very sweet. I like your Sakura. It can get frustrating (not to mention annoying) to have to read stories with outrageous Sakura-bashing all the time, especially when there is no apparent reason built into the story. It seems like a majority of the authors on this site believe that SasuNaru is synonymous with anti-Sakura...
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
For some reason I really really love fanfics from Sakura's point of view as she is watching Sasuke and Naruto. It's like she is our eyes. Really great work on this!
Decimal Writer chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Love this. :] very cute!
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
i actually hate sakura, but this was just...grand. best scene ever? when she knocks that narrow-minded bastard through the wall. oh hell yeah. bravo, you rule...for once, sakura.
anon chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
another great story! PLEASE keep naruto coming. ...I mean... I actually did NOT mean that as it sounded, quite seriously! Hmm. But it certainly is funny how things sometimes come out! What I MEANT is: Please keep your stories coming, and please have them be in the naruto fandom.

ANYWAY, you are a wonderful writer, I love you.
donna2009 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
It's beautiful! I like it!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I liked this. Nice mix of angst, friendship and romance. Great work!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was a positively heart-warming story. I quite adored it. You've really outdone yourself with it. :3
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I'm glad she doesn't feel that way. nothing worse than that.