Reviews for demonic delema knotted wand
Please update soon
Sakutara Pheonix chapter 14 . 7/31
I love your story! I read all of it in one go. I never thought of doing the story this way. I hope yo can update soon. I'd love to see the outcome and everything else you have planned.
Kyrah23 chapter 14 . 7/31
I really liked what i read so far and i am intrigued to see where u go with that story. I must confess i am often confused if u write Hyorimaru. Is it the old one? Is it the young one? Same goes for Sesshoumaru. But maybe thats just me.
Your Charakterdevelopement is very nice and its something that will do that i want to read more and more. Hopefully i get that wish fullfilled sometimes :)

There is just one thing that really bugs me in that story. And that are the Names. Its Blaise and not Blaze or BlasiƩ. And its Lucius and not Luscious. There was another one that i read, but i cant remember it now. Please dont be offended with my note of that it wont belittle the story, just add something that could things make smoother.

Cya and take care!
ElectraX12 chapter 14 . 7/25
This is one of the best and most well written HPxInuyasha fics I've read so far. I especially like the combination of the past and modern era and the nice WrongBWL! addition. I hope Lily comes out of her coma at some point though. I would really love to see how she would react to James's behaviour. Anyway I have to agree on the topic of English being a very poor language. My mother tongue being Greek, I many times find myself frustrated about not finding translations to words I Wang to use. Anyway keep up the good work and update as soon as possible.
Cormin12 chapter 14 . 7/24
Looking forward to more, write soon!
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/23
I'm loving this fic so far, it's very well written and has a great plot, I'm looking forward to newer chapters.
luna chapter 14 . 7/18
PLEASE UPDATE!
Please update soon
Sailor yuriko chapter 14 . 7/10
Please write another chapter because this is a really good story
Mashkai30 chapter 14 . 6/9
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
RayvenRowanMercer chapter 14 . 6/4
UPDATE!
Saturnblue chapter 14 . 6/2
I wonder what will Dumbledore claim or what Nick would said as to who or what k'o the troll. Maybe have nick as the one taken care of the troll for now to not let someone like dumbledore to put Hyo in his direct eye sight. But then four to five people witness the out come from the fight it's a wonder what the other sees Hyo did to the troll with the glamor intact. lol.
bloodydarkangel chapter 14 . 4/29
You are a very good writer and I love your had been a while since you updated so I thought it may have been abandoned. I am glad that it was not. One thing I am confused on though is "Harry" still in the disguise? And if he is how does he *bare his fangs* does he do it under the disguise does the disguise morf to accommodate the fangs or does it drop completely. Thank you.
bella.beau.14 chapter 14 . 4/20
update soon please
NicoleBearThomas chapter 14 . 4/14
Thank you for sharing your story I hope that life is treating you well good luck