Reviews for demonic delema knotted wand
Rayakashi chapter 15 . 6/19
Am I the only one wondering if Lilly's Sesshōmaru mate? I'm kinda hoping Luna turns out to be Harry's mate- she was always my fav character. Maybe she has demon blood in her ancestry and some kind of magical accident brings the blood to the front? Or she's a true seer or something which extends her life to live as long as demons? Or another blood adoption but from an allied/dying panther demon not wanting their line to die out?
Haha-I'm kinda getting carried away here. Thank you for an update! Please continue, I love this Fic! :)
hotcat chapter 15 . 6/14
I'm looking forward for next chapters
Twister60 chapter 15 . 6/3
I absolutely love this story! Can't wait for more!
Rahianna chapter 15 . 5/4
A really good crossover
Like it
Hope to read more
Saturnblue chapter 15 . 4/16
Hohoho, a revenge served cold from Hyori to Nickolas by showing Nickolas that he have the booms from Hikarinotsurugi company where Nickolas was deny from it. It will be displayed on the day of the press will be document the event. Nickolas might think he can manipulate others such as Nevile's Grandmother but he is still decades too early to play the games of the adults. Augusta Longbottom is no mere simpleton. She is intelligent just because you fool her once doesn't mean she would not catch on your game. Nickolas is poisoned by his father's fame seeking upbringing. No matter what his father said about alliances with the Longbottom he would not value the important/seriousness of the matter until it bite him on the butt later. It's great to see Augusta Longbottom reserve her judgement on Nevile's newly made friends after some 's great to see a new chapter and thank you for updating this story. Hope you will continue to do so at your convince. -
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 15 . 4/12
I am really truly and deeply hopeful for an update!
The Omega chapter 15 . 4/2
I love it can you write another chapter
Curiousher chapter 15 . 3/31
Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you for this special treat. Your a good storyteller and let nobody tell you differently ;)
Kai19 chapter 15 . 3/29
I have to admit, at the end I could only think, 'muahaha...' Can't wait to read more! No doubt Nick will try to insist that Hyorinmaru is trying out a broom sent to Nick, and will have to be corrected. Oh my, a childish temper tantrum in front of the press...?
WackyJ chapter 15 . 3/28
wonderful story, Ty for continuing it!
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 15 . 3/27
While Hyori was grinning, so was I.
I'm quite excited for the next chapter, thanks for updating! :)
draco7347 chapter 15 . 3/24
really love this awesome story cant wait for brand new chapters