Reviews for demonic delema knotted wand
antipodean chapter 14 . 10/14
Love it, thanks for sharing!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 14 . 8/29
Very good story, ten out of ten
daniphantomforlife chapter 9 . 7/13
you dont need the sorting hat just have Draco sort them!
Please update soon
OtaOutau chapter 14 . 6/18
this is really good and sooo cute. I hope you continue writing this
Aureum chapter 14 . 3/31
omg omg update this please its so good! - A
Alpha Shifter chapter 14 . 3/24
I cannot wait for the professors reactions. Please update. I love your fanfic.
TheGrayWolfHowls chapter 14 . 3/20
Don't worry about it, your a great writer and i can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
haydragonhay chapter 14 . 3/9
I really like this story, and hope you continue it. If not, I respect your desist on and congratulate you on an amazing start. Thank you!
Omg cliff hanger! I really enjoy this story. Plz update it soon.
Sakura Chara chapter 4 . 2/5
Catchfire chapter 14 . 2/1
Please, please update soon. I really really want to know what happens next. Does Hyorimaru's mask come off? Do they find out that he's a full dog demon? What does Albums think of this? Will Sirius get to Hogwarts in tint to defend Hyorimaru from James Potter? Will Sesshoumaru have to intervene? Or will the might of the house of Black be enough to protect Hyorimaru? It sure seemed that the elder Hyorimaru was fond of Sirius. And when is he going to get the messase across to the elves that he needs raw meat. So please however long it takes please don't give up on writing this fic. Its really, really good.
Moonflower chapter 14 . 1/30
keep up the good work writting and please update :D
doc scherer chapter 14 . 1/15
please please update
Car chapter 14 . 1/5
LOVE YOUR STORY! I am totally hooked. This is definitely one of the best Inuyasha/HP crossovers I've read! I know life is crazy but I hope you are able to find the time in the near future to update!