Reviews for demonic delema knotted wand
Sailor yuriko chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
Please write another chapter because this is a really good story
Mashkai30 chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
RayvenRowanMercer chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
UPDATE!
Saturnblue chapter 14 . 6/2/2015
I wonder what will Dumbledore claim or what Nick would said as to who or what k'o the troll. Maybe have nick as the one taken care of the troll for now to not let someone like dumbledore to put Hyo in his direct eye sight. But then four to five people witness the out come from the fight it's a wonder what the other sees Hyo did to the troll with the glamor intact. lol.
bloodydarkangel chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
You are a very good writer and I love your had been a while since you updated so I thought it may have been abandoned. I am glad that it was not. One thing I am confused on though is "Harry" still in the disguise? And if he is how does he *bare his fangs* does he do it under the disguise does the disguise morf to accommodate the fangs or does it drop completely. Thank you.
bella.beau.14 chapter 14 . 4/20/2015
update soon please
NicoleBearThomas chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
Thank you for sharing your story I hope that life is treating you well good luck
Fay chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
Great story, keep up the good work!
ShadowCub chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
Interesting story, time travel usually does my head in like the Brits say, loool.
ShadowCub chapter 14 . 3/25/2015
OK...I thought the basis of the first chapter was that Lily cut biological ties to both James and herself with that complex spell she did. You also had baby Potter blood adopted fully into a demon.

So why is he still shown up to be a Potter and going to Hogwarts.
jgood27 chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
Love this story and can't wait to read more
KittyCatKate chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
I really, really like it! Though, I have a question. Why did Voldemort only knock James out and put Lily into a coma? James married a muggleborn and Lily herself is a muggleborn. Knowing Moldyshorts, he would kill both of them.
Pixiecropse chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
I loved it but why did you have to end it there more please
SnowTigerQueen chapter 14 . 2/27/2015
i have no problem reading your english, but i will make a small complaint. his name is spelled if you need a beta let me know on Thexlonelyxprincessx
Deathstarling556 chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
I must thank you so much for the update! I read it previously but I kinda was in a hurry but I have found some free time to thank you! I really enjoyed the new chapter! Keep up the amazing work!
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »