Reviews for demonic delema knotted wand
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 15 . 4/12/2017
I am really truly and deeply hopeful for an update!
The Omega chapter 15 . 4/2/2017
I love it can you write another chapter
Curiousher chapter 15 . 3/31/2017
Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you for this special treat. Your a good storyteller and let nobody tell you differently ;)
Kai19 chapter 15 . 3/29/2017
I have to admit, at the end I could only think, 'muahaha...' Can't wait to read more! No doubt Nick will try to insist that Hyorinmaru is trying out a broom sent to Nick, and will have to be corrected. Oh my, a childish temper tantrum in front of the press...?
WackyJ chapter 15 . 3/28/2017
wonderful story, Ty for continuing it!
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
While Hyori was grinning, so was I.
I'm quite excited for the next chapter, thanks for updating! :)
draco7347 chapter 15 . 3/24/2017
really love this awesome story cant wait for brand new chapters
LillyBaaaka chapter 15 . 3/24/2017
It's been a while so I had to reread the story but I really enjoyed this chapter. Hopefully your thesis is going well and your muse stays strong!
DragonStorm the phoenix chapter 15 . 3/24/2017
I can just imagine Nick throw a accusations and a tantrum because Hyori has the broom he wants. And Hyori revealing that his family makes the brooms. It'll be hilarious.
rozielrie chapter 15 . 3/24/2017
An interesting plot you got here...keep up the good work :)
I think there is a big confrontation w/sirius and james when sirius learn what james have done...does sesshomaru mate would be lily when she wake up?or it will be snape ...
Can't wait for and update...;)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2017
Please update again soon
Tommy14 chapter 15 . 3/23/2017
Wonderful to read another chapter. I'm so glad that Neville is finding confidence in himself. I'm looking forward to see the reaction's of the Potters when they see Hyori using the Hikarinotsurugi broom.
darkness-has-eyes chapter 15 . 3/22/2017
You updated!
I can't wait to see the look on the brat's face when they find out just who's father owns that broom company. For some reason I feel that Lord Sesshomaru and Lucius would get along... well... as well as an inuyoukai and a human could get along without the danger of eminent death looming overhead.
Anyway... Plz update soon sensei!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 15 . 3/21/2017
Update soon please
otakukitten101 chapter 15 . 3/21/2017
I'm excited with this new update and cannot wait to see how the story progresses from here. I just wanted to say that you have done a phenomenal job of protraying the mannerisms and how each person carries themselves. Even when the sentence are written in a casual manner, I can still here the regal and formal way of speech from the slytherins and hyorimaru. Keep up the great work!
633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »