Reviews for demonic delema knotted wand
DragonStorm the phoenix chapter 15 . 3/24
I can just imagine Nick throw a accusations and a tantrum because Hyori has the broom he wants. And Hyori revealing that his family makes the brooms. It'll be hilarious.
rozielrie chapter 15 . 3/24
An interesting plot you got here...keep up the good work :)
I think there is a big confrontation w/sirius and james when sirius learn what james have done...does sesshomaru mate would be lily when she wake up?or it will be snape ...
Can't wait for and update...;)
Please update again soon
Tommy14 chapter 15 . 3/23
Wonderful to read another chapter. I'm so glad that Neville is finding confidence in himself. I'm looking forward to see the reaction's of the Potters when they see Hyori using the Hikarinotsurugi broom.
darkness-has-eyes chapter 15 . 3/22
You updated!
I can't wait to see the look on the brat's face when they find out just who's father owns that broom company. For some reason I feel that Lord Sesshomaru and Lucius would get along... well... as well as an inuyoukai and a human could get along without the danger of eminent death looming overhead.
Anyway... Plz update soon sensei!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 15 . 3/21
Update soon please
otakukitten101 chapter 15 . 3/21
I'm excited with this new update and cannot wait to see how the story progresses from here. I just wanted to say that you have done a phenomenal job of protraying the mannerisms and how each person carries themselves. Even when the sentence are written in a casual manner, I can still here the regal and formal way of speech from the slytherins and hyorimaru. Keep up the great work!
FANactic Writer chapter 15 . 3/21
Go Hyori!
yang003 chapter 15 . 3/20
I loved the new chapter
inouekurosaki26 chapter 15 . 3/20
yey! you updated! i have been waiting for a long time hahaha i love this story and really hope that you update soon. i want to know what will happen next. how sirius will meet Hyori and more!
Please update soon loving it
Please update soon I think neither draco or blaze should ever become a death eater and end up staying neurtal
Thank you for updating!
littletrinks chapter 15 . 3/20
Wow, it was so amazing to wake up this morning and see this update! I love your complex use of vocabulary and creative plot. Thank you for updating!
Please update soon