Reviews for demonic delema knotted wand
hermonine chapter 14 . 2/8
Great chapters! Update again soon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 2/8
Thank you for updating at all! I'm in my last year of graduate school so I think I know what you are going through.

As for your author's note, I have to admit English is my native language. That being said, I have studied other languages. And in doing so, found that I then understood grammar far better than just studying English.

I was also fascinated by your description of the English language as a spoken series of sounds. Of out curiosity, what is your native/cultural language?
Aqualisa1995 chapter 14 . 2/8
You referenced Mercedes Lackey in your an didn't you? Awesome
The Band of Thieves chapter 14 . 2/8
At first I was mad but now I forgive you. This chapter was expert. I love the story so much that you wouldn't even believe! It's amazing I hope you update soon like that's how much I want to read it.
Silvermane1 chapter 14 . 2/8
Fantastic I hope Lily leaves James and Mooney find Harry
Sugar0o chapter 14 . 2/8
this is a very interesting story! I saw that you have Sesshomaru thinking Kagome is annoying, perhaps she could be with Hyorimaru or Sirius. It's obvious from the past she doesn't get to stay there. but ends up be in the future. She's 13 at the moment which would mean for her the events of the well do not happen until the twin's 3rd year. By 4th year they would be over. She's going to be 15, and I dunno. I think Kagome has a certain potential. Looking at your story really i can't see her with Sessomaru as much as I'd like that, but maybe Sirius. I hope to see more of this wonderful fic!
Sugar0o chapter 5 . 2/8
i realize there may not be a pairing in all this for kagome, but i really hope it's sesshomaru, or harry/Hyorimaru
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 2/8
I love this story and can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
SakuraKoi chapter 14 . 2/8
cool
firstar28 chapter 14 . 2/8
Personally, I think English is a beautiful language. I love the taste and feel and rhythm of it. Yes it is difficult, but I have no trouble expressing myself in it, and I enjoy finding and using the exact right word to say what I mean. However, often the exact right word is not one used commonly in everyday language, and many people would rather choose a simpler word and a few modifiers to express the same thing. I think one of the great things about English is that you CAN use simple terms and modifiers to express yourself. I have studied several other languages, regretfully not to the level of mastery, but I find that they all have something unique and beautiful to discover in the learning process. Still, I love English, and I guess I'm lucky to be an English as a Foreign Language teacher. It gives me the opportunity to share my love with others and the chance to immerse myself in many other languages.
CatWriter chapter 14 . 2/8
Love your story, don't worry to much about negative criticism that isn't designed to help you improve that just being arse, and no one should pay attention to that.

More please, it's really good story and original too, I just want to say that your command of the language has improved since chapter one, bravo.

update soon

Catwriter
awkwardtaxi chapter 14 . 2/8
Just wanted to say, as a native English speaker I found your author's note/rant extremely interesting and not at all offensive and I really appreciated your linguistic insight. Also, I was very excited to see another chapter up since I had thought this was abandoned and I'm very glad to see it isn't since I really love your ideas in this fic. Looking forward to future updates!
Redripper666 chapter 5 . 2/8
theres just to many downs for this story to be good
ibterismith50 chapter 14 . 2/7
Thanks I'm happy to be able to read more of your story.
Catriona-Yagri chapter 14 . 2/7
Yay you're back and writing, defiantly agree with with the rudeness thing and I get the English bit, heck it's my first language and it's still confusing as hell. Any way great chapter, glad we got a bit more sirius and I'm looking forward to more of James POV, yeah I know he's an ass but eh, I really don't have a good excuse, any way good luck with your final year and I'm looking forward to more chapters when you have the time.
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »