Reviews for demonic delema knotted wand
Thank you for updating!
littletrinks chapter 15 . 3/20
Wow, it was so amazing to wake up this morning and see this update! I love your complex use of vocabulary and creative plot. Thank you for updating!
Please update soon
Almonda chapter 15 . 3/20
I am so glad that I found this fic today. It has been some time since I enjoyed a fic as much as this story.
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 3/20
This story is really good. An excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Jostanos chapter 15 . 3/20
Sneaky, Hyori, sneaky..
poseidon94 chapter 1 . 3/20
Thanks for your new update. I really like your story
MayaHikari chapter 15 . 3/20
thanks for the update!
lmill123 chapter 15 . 3/20
It had been so long since your last update that I had totally forgotten about this story. So I enjoyed a pleasant day rereading your story. I am looking forward to your next update. And I am glad that you have been able to most past your writers block.
charm13insomnia chapter 15 . 3/20
nice
minshe chapter 15 . 3/20
Are you aware that in an earlier chapter you used the name Nanashi which translates into No Name? Just wanted you to be aware.
CleverBast chapter 15 . 3/19
Thank you so much for this chapter! I really enjoy your work and look forward to seeing more!

Augusta's characterization was wonderful, and I really enjoyed her point of view!

Please keep up the good work!
Lady Kaiki chapter 15 . 3/19
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
yayacun chapter 15 . 3/19
MOG... U update it... U freakee update it... Oh darling if u over here i rain kisses at u... Kyyaaa thank u thank u for update it... I have been waiting like forever for it... For that i sending love n kisses at you Love... *sendingmonsoonkissandlove* n still next time byebye...
SagenWarrior chapter 15 . 3/19