Reviews for demonic delema knotted wand
awkwardtaxi chapter 14 . 2/8
Just wanted to say, as a native English speaker I found your author's note/rant extremely interesting and not at all offensive and I really appreciated your linguistic insight. Also, I was very excited to see another chapter up since I had thought this was abandoned and I'm very glad to see it isn't since I really love your ideas in this fic. Looking forward to future updates!
Redripper666 chapter 5 . 2/8
theres just to many downs for this story to be good
ibterismith50 chapter 14 . 2/7
Thanks I'm happy to be able to read more of your story.
Catriona-Yagri chapter 14 . 2/7
Yay you're back and writing, defiantly agree with with the rudeness thing and I get the English bit, heck it's my first language and it's still confusing as hell. Any way great chapter, glad we got a bit more sirius and I'm looking forward to more of James POV, yeah I know he's an ass but eh, I really don't have a good excuse, any way good luck with your final year and I'm looking forward to more chapters when you have the time.
madbooker chapter 2 . 2/7
A very interesting premise, but the grammar is very off-putting.
Jostanos chapter 8 . 2/7
The same house as Hyorimaru of course! :)
pixy chapter 14 . 2/7
SCREAM! WITH JOY

Oh my goodness! You updated! I don't care how long it takes you (since Real Life happens) as long as you update again (one day).

Love it that Sirius has finally found Harry (one of them... even though he has no idea). I am hopeful that since Teen!Hyori knows Sirius that Sirius gets to find/know/ect his itty bitty Hyori/Harry...and that he'll get to be involved in Teen!Hyori's life as well... and what a thing to do... barging into the Inu-Nursery.

I wonder if the professors will try to now tell Sesshomaru that his youngest has gotten hurt fighting an Oni that has 'somehow' gotten into the school.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 14 . 2/7
Update soon and who do you plan to most likely to have harry with
Irland Phoenix chapter 14 . 2/7
Yay I am so grateful that you continued to write this!
Kai19 chapter 14 . 2/7
Delighted to see a new chapter! Can't wait to see how everyone reacts, and especially Sirius finding Harry! Hope to read more soon!
TacticalFan chapter 14 . 2/7
Thanks for the update. Good luck with grad school!
yorushihe chapter 14 . 2/7
Oh my lord!
As the first fanfic to appear in my inbox for over 20h, I must say, great chapter!
Secondly, about that rant, while I can't agree or disagree since I don't know enough anout English to claim mastery over it and come to its defense, I can say that within the point of view of someone who comes from Portuguese, a complex latin based language, English is ridiculously easy compared to the grammar complexities and vocabulary I've grown up into my main language..
There are hundreds of concepts I can't express in English, which makes thinking IN English a task and a half, but we who didn't grow up into it manage it alright.. I can even give an exemple in the Portuguese word "Saudade" - roughtly translated into the bittersweet feeling of missing something or someone - there is no word I can think of in English that transmits the same meaning x)
A verb in Portuguese has literaly dozens of ways it can be conjugated, like, "Cantar" - "To Sing"- I sing, you sing, we sing, they sing, it sings and the (sing, sung, sang combo)
Portuguese, only the basic present form. (I)Eu Canto - (you) Tu Cantas, (he)Ele Canta, (we)Nós Cantamos, (formal adress of "you")Vóis Cantais, (they)Eles Cantam.. I dunno your language, but if its anything like Portuguese, I can understand your frustrations a bit :/
Feeling empathic,
Hanna
Ice Night chapter 14 . 2/7
Thanks for updating
SlyFox21 chapter 13 . 2/6
I love this story I hope to see more.
ilanit.harary chapter 13 . 1/30