Reviews for Love at last
iheartgdragonandgrell123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
that was totally awesome!
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I loved this so much! I can't see how Yuki is shocked when Kyo talks dirty, though; after all, cats are sensual and seductive creatures ;) I'm adding this to my collection pronto! /_
Cutedeath2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
3words a goo way) bad ass shit
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
n-n-nice...I need a bath..
herebefics chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ooh! Lovely. I'm so glad it wasn't chapters as I prefer one-shots and I liked how it was drawn out with secret little touches and then the explosive passion at the end. 3
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Smexy hot and romantic! Oh yes, I am thrilled! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awh that was sweet, I loved it ;D
Akuma-Haven chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Loved it 8D
Sailor Jupiter156 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
omg i loved it and i bet my dad is thinking im an idiot for reading this but who cares i loved it and thats what matters _
yuki-neechan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I loved that but I would be loving it even more if the Bore(I forgot her name) came in right after they were done I would laugh lol u are an awesome witer

yuki-neechan out
I have an Account But am lazy chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
There is only one word for that...

Wow.

Tohru is out of the picture straight away, which is brilliant for the story. My only problem is, what will Shigure do with the picture?
ELFkecil chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love the way you presenting our lovely Prince Yuki.. For me he's an absolutely uke., XD Write more pwease,.
twolf12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
asome
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
LOVE IT! Your really good at writing these kinds of storys! Oh, btw, do you know any good storys where someone walks in on the couples while they're 'doing it'?

Anyway, really good story!
bloommagical chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
it was TORTURE! when there's a yaoi lemon, you need to GET TO THE LEMON ALREADY! i waited and waited to read that part... and you didn't disappoint! :D

i loved the ending. i just hated the length of the story. TOO LONG

(XD i usually tell ppl it's too SHORT. but lemons are different, ne?)