Reviews for Twilight Part 2
authenticCyanide chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
I was reading this on your live journal earlier and I realized that you stopped on chapter 7 part 2. I seriously thought that you discontinued it until I found it here. I really love how there were actually paragraphs in this story unlike many others. I also like how you gave Deidara a different personality; it gave the story some more originality. I want to know more about Deidara's past so if you're willing I would like a side story. I find his mother's family intriguing as well as his acting skills. There were a few spelling mistakes in here as well as the live journal one. They were mainly typos though. The foreshadowing in both Twilight and Twilight part 2 were amazing. Good luck writing and I hope to hear from you again.
brightnight003 chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Gosh I love this story so much! I've probably read it min. 3 times now... I hope you don't mind if I save the chapters on my PC, so in case you or someone else will take the story down I can read it. Don't worry, I won't upload it anywere. Also, may I link this story on tumblr?
If you ever feel up to writing a 3 part would you please tell me? Thanks so much!
vampikiss123 chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
The perfect ending for the perfect story. Although I wish for a little- a lot- more yaoi.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
I loved both of these storys. Thank you for taking the time courage and confidence to write and post them online. They had everything i look for in a story and more. Nothing on here even comes close to these. Thank you
kittyteen
rainbowpandas chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
ERHMAGERD! MAKE A PART 3! PWEEEAAASSSEEE?!
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
aw
SaltyChakram chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
omg this is one of the best storys ive read... well acualy im lieing, your storys are all the best in the world XD i love them all XD i cant wait for new one and other ones to get finished XD you put everything in together nicly even with the OCs. now if only everyone was as good as a writer as you are then id be the happiest person in the world... every day id leave this story unfinished it'd kill me at school, i was just dieing to know what happend.. keep on going and never give up X3
narukolover23 chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
love it. yeiadei boo fugaku
Hullusinaatio chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
There is only few story that get me laugh out loud.. so, well, this story does it :D You should have been seeing my face when i found that there is Twilight part 2, i could swear that my face glowed like sun itself :D
Loved every moment to this fic :D

( Sorry 4 my poor english, but I think you understand something xD)
Tina chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
I loved it but wish there was more :)
You are an amazing writer...
Asdfcv chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
I like how you ended it, but did Dei get his porsche ? Did he ever get to drive itachi's car? Was he ever the seme? I must know!
Asdfvcf chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
:D this was probably the best ItaDei fanfic I've EVER read ( & I've read a lot! ) but I would have liked more detail in the last chapter.
noah-adryen-20 chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
The whole story is amazing and beautiful.

I don't know what else to say. I'm glad that I've found this. Too bad there are not too many so good Itadei stories, but this is definitely one of the best I read so far.

XOXO Thanks for the wonderful fic!

You r great!
Lazy Gaga chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Awww, that was the sweetest story, from start to finish! I absolutely loved every bit of it, and I'm so glad I read it! You did a fantastic job!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
Umm... No I DON'T LIKE this end! Please Write a 3 ! Deidara could go to collage and get his Porsche...Well actually, the end is great... But I'm just sad that it ended...:) But everything has to end once in a while...

I really liked this story, thanks for uploading it!

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »