Reviews for A Little Night Music
Kaala21 chapter 130 . 6/28
Just got to say this, This is a book that hits hard, it’s starts and ends in a completely different tone, and it’s all the better for it, and while the author fucked up spelling for accepted and barely, This has one of the hardest hitting endings in a while, (Even if slightly cheesy) it was the best story I’ve read in a long while.
Eragon135790 chapter 1 . 6/20/2021
never understood why people look so bad at suicide, i meanif people give up and kill themself as an escape,maybe i could still undersatnd that some poeple dont look favorable(?) upon it but some people kill themself because they think death is more intresting or they want to learn aobut death or they think of life as boring, not to mention that giving up is completly normal if the odds are too bad or if your situaiton is bad sure it could get better but the logical decision is that when the probability of it getting better is too low compared to the 'negativity' one lives(would have to live...) one stops the situation that is that way, be that a game(where one already knows without your opponent basically letting you win) or life.
Lonewolf1836 chapter 1 . 6/12/2021
Wow first time I see a suicide phone number on fanfic story I wonder if it's warning of what's to come from this story lol well let us see. But Its a good idea alot of people thinking of suicide or self harm like to read fanfics good to know.
a good person chapter 3 . 5/13/2021
personally im not a fan of putting others down for their dislikes why does the oc care? they dont have to have the pokemon other people choose if a person doesnt like how a pokemon looks then they probably wont care for it if they were given the pokemon your oc should stop hating on others for disliking things that arent harmful
eclipseddarksoul chapter 87 . 6/11/2019
ok so I just found out umbreon is 3 feet tall and the idea of Michael has a pokemon probably over half as tall as him and weighs 27 kg sleep on his chest every night. Is just really funny to me.
Bob Bobington1 chapter 3 . 8/8/2018
sorry Robin but that's gonna be a no from me dawg
Bob Bobington1 chapter 19 . 6/30/2018
Louis you've been lifting Arcanines weigh 300 pounds and you just pull one into a hug
Blocksmasher2 chapter 130 . 4/17/2018
This has to be hands down the best story I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I just don't have the words to explain how great it was! You, have a talent!
Guest chapter 130 . 8/11/2017
I'm both glad i read this while also regretting it.

I'll probably cry myself to sleep today,

I would have been fine if it weren't for those "left my life forever" lines, but I like to think that after Angela died she was reunited with all her friends in that poke afterlife thing, I guess I really took rush's philosophy to heart there, shame I can't say the same for reality.

I don't even want to read the sequel since my happy ending is the only one I'll need.

But it was great, I'm sad that sequel won't get finished for the people who read it.
Cryst4l-Clear chapter 21 . 6/18/2017
Thanks for the number.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2017
Chapters: 130 - Words: 357,904. Updated: Feb 25, 2010 - Published: Jan 31, 2010

Status: Complete.

Fan-fiction goals. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
hinzetanner chapter 130 . 1/30/2017
That was amazing that is all I can say without going on a 3 page rant about how masterfully written this story was
hinzetanner chapter 66 . 1/28/2017
I think that Angela should really kick the bucket too many stories have stuff like this but end with the main character not dying Angela should set Michael up with Robbin and help Michael be champion then just go to sleep and die. This chapter is as far as I have read and that is my prediction