Reviews for A Little Night Music
Primal WolfBlood chapter 2 . 6/29
Really interesting this- I like the fact that you're giving the pov of the pokemon and trainer. And I think using Eevee as a base is a brilliant idea, because there's very little you can't do with it as your start- I like it a lot :)
XYuuXT chapter 1 . 6/12
First and foremost sir, you need an editor in the worst way. And I say this with all the love I have.

That being said this is far an away the BEST story I have ever read on this site. The beginning caught me hook, line, and sinker. It's unbelievable how you managed to capture the essence of death and placed all this emotion into every word. I've tried my hand at dark themes but I've never come close to writing anything close to the feelings you gave me. This entire story was just wholeheartedly riveting, start to finish.

I anxiously look forward to reading your sequel and anything else you decide to write. 10/10 Stars.
Omar chapter 130 . 4/14
ValourFreak chapter 130 . 2/26
Loved the story! One of the best plot i ever read. Looking forward to reading the sequel.
Quagsire12 chapter 130 . 10/20/2015
CarnivalGhost chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I love this fic so much.. x.x
darki26 chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
I always name jellicent ziggy
UnholyPens chapter 130 . 4/12/2015
This was an exceptionally incredible story. I can't even begin to express how awesomely action packed this story was. I enjoyed every step of the way, especially when I predicted what would happen next, and when I had not predicted, instead being extremely surprised by what happened. The amount of time you put into this story, I'm sure is well worth it. You deserve each and every follow and favorite and view this story has gotten. You are an incredible story writer, and I hope to read the next soon.
RecnepsRulz, your one and only RecnepsRulz
UnholyPens chapter 90 . 1/12/2015
There's that "Fucking A" I was looking for! Yea! I love this story!
UnholyPens chapter 60 . 1/10/2015
Five more chapters and I'll be half way done! I absolutely love this story. It hasgreat humor, insults, background stories, and above all, characters. You have done a wonderfull job writing this story. I really can't wait until I get to the sequel.
markoatonc chapter 130 . 12/15/2014
I know that this story was posted long ago, but I feel that I have to write something here.
Thank you, just thank you...
In my entire life or reading books (I am reading non stop since i was 8 year old, and i am reading constantly, whenever I have even minute of time) I have seen only about 10 stories that were this good, and i am not talking about writting, I just don't care about spelling or grammar, I mean the story itself.
This is self-sustaining universe, with its story, idea and way it works so well defined, that it will live forever in my mind. We have been given glimpses of whole setting, its rules and ways but nothing was fully explained, allowing this world to live. I hate when stories follow the "main characters are protected" rule, even though over 99% of them does that. I also despise when author kills them for no reason. But your story?... it is realistic, believable, true. Life is not fair, and it is not following predictable patch, at least for us.

The way pokemon are shown, it fixes many stupid or unexplained elements of games/show.
The Ascension... commen elemebt almost never did right, but you did it really well. Shu is now being outside their time and space, he was human, he is human, but also was not even bor yet, he exists before he was even created. It is sad when this kind of situations are shown as characters just being himself, but with God's abilities.

We were give a lot of backstory for characteristics, but is was not too little, nor too much, just enough to think we know them. Just like in real life.

There is a lot more I would like to say, but for now my mind is going crazy, absorbing all of this. Thinking is hard with all those thoughts and emotions, swirling.

Again, Thank You for creating this wonderfull storry I am off to the sequel now.

for any mistakes, I write from phone.
Pps. How much I would like to ask you, but this site is so stupid that it won't even allow replying to comments in any other way than PM.

Ppps. Is not milotic a Tagger?
UnholyPens chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Ho. Ly. Shit. One hundred and thirty chapters!? Woah. Gonna take me forever to read his and some other stories of yours. Well, better get started soon!

Shredr -the one who shreds his feelings of stories for their authors
PurplePantherOfDoom chapter 42 . 10/11/2014
It has been YEARS since i last read this story, and I just spent a sold hour looking it. I couldnt remember the title, or who had written it. I just knew that when i finally caught that female growlithe in pokemon, i needed to name her after Angela's mom. Why? because I remember really liking this story, so i had to. obviously found it, i had to look on my computer 'cause ff on my phone wasnt working (which is part of the reason it took so long). glad i found it. :3 might go back and have a re-read.
renathemew chapter 130 . 7/20/2014
I loved the story, and I never stated this before, but I normally don't read M-rated stories on this site either. Now to start on the second part.
renathemew chapter 107 . 7/9/2014
Wow, Empress Sharon is smarter than I thought, and I already thought she was smart!