Reviews for A Little Night Music
bookmark
Thanks for the number.
Chapters: 130 - Words: 357,904. Updated: Feb 25, 2010 - Published: Jan 31, 2010

Status: Complete.

Fan-fiction goals. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
hinzetanner chapter 130 . 1/30
That was amazing that is all I can say without going on a 3 page rant about how masterfully written this story was
hinzetanner chapter 66 . 1/28
I think that Angela should really kick the bucket too many stories have stuff like this but end with the main character not dying Angela should set Michael up with Robbin and help Michael be champion then just go to sleep and die. This chapter is as far as I have read and that is my prediction
He could be pink...
eclipseddarksoul chapter 42 . 1/7
Congratulations you made me cry that was beautiful
charlesmilette chapter 51 . 11/9/2016
I find you entertaining, but you'll never take over the world.

You though this was right, until Donald Trump came.
Primal WolfBlood chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Really interesting this- I like the fact that you're giving the pov of the pokemon and trainer. And I think using Eevee as a base is a brilliant idea, because there's very little you can't do with it as your start- I like it a lot :)
WhosYuu chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
First and foremost sir, you need an editor in the worst way. And I say this with all the love I have.

That being said this is far an away the BEST story I have ever read on this site. The beginning caught me hook, line, and sinker. It's unbelievable how you managed to capture the essence of death and placed all this emotion into every word. I've tried my hand at dark themes but I've never come close to writing anything close to the feelings you gave me. This entire story was just wholeheartedly riveting, start to finish.

I anxiously look forward to reading your sequel and anything else you decide to write. 10/10 Stars.
Omar chapter 130 . 4/14/2016
AMAZIIIIING...
ValourFreak chapter 130 . 2/26/2016
Loved the story! One of the best plot i ever read. Looking forward to reading the sequel.
Quagsire12 chapter 130 . 10/20/2015
OH SWEET ARCEUS WHY WOULD YOU DO ALL THIS I'M OFFICIALY EXTREMELY SAD
CarnivalGhost chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I love this fic so much.. x.x