Reviews for As God Is my Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
.EPIC!
I seriously can't get enough of the stuff Iemitsu says to Basil! It is so downright wrong and strange and the fact that Basil buys it without question... OMFG!
Loved this work!
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this! Poor poor Basil. Something like this has to be happening what with the thee, thou, and dono. My only question is, was Basil's 'Nana' Lal Mirch? That would be absolutely hilarious. Basil just says its a girl after all and she could be the only girl he knows well. Some teens do have crushes on older ppl. I assume Basil took the sweep them off their feet bit literally. Anyway, go KHR!
Lady Androgene chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ah, this is such a welcome change of pace after seeing all the Iemitsu-bashing fics out there. This fic is utterly hilarious and makes me want to read more about these two. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
OMG LOLOL That was hilarous! Poor Basil! Now we definitely know that idiocy is contagious! Iemitsu should be BANNED! Great Job, Basil!
Mammon
Layarte b'Eraweb chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
have you been watching WKRP re-runs?
tsukikitty chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
So cute, dear God. SO CUTE. This was my first time reading Basil, and I really love how you wrote him. You wrote Iemitsu so wonderfully, too; their relationship in this is just adorkable. Great job!
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This probably did happen in the series.

Basil is so adorable!
WarpedInsanity chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
HAHA, Basil has seen flying turkeys, the 'Nana' scene, all so funny and well writen and placed together. As I say, good job
sheepeater chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh gosh, I can't stop laughing. This was incredibly amusing. Is it sad that I could imagine all of this actually happening?

Sora
MonDernierMot chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I almost laughed myself out of my chair at the end! I feel bad for poor Basil, though! Iemitsu has a twisted yet hysterical sense of humor.

This was great story, thanks for making me laugh. :D
Lookoutthewindow chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
At times like these you just feel sorry for Basil.

Lol.
It's That Kid chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh, that poor Basil. XD
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wonderful, wonderful in-character crack. Had me laughing till the end XD Every single exchange between Master and Student seemed so plausible and you wrote it so nicely-not too much, not too little description-and I would not be surprised at all if one day, it truly does happen in the series. You managed to capture their relationship perfectly, and the scenes you thought up were just too cute, and I pity Basil to some extent, but him being so dedicated and trusting (I feel it rude to call him gullible, even though he is) is one of his main charm points, I suppose.

The dialogs were hilarious. My favorite would have to be the 'Nana' scene, but goodness, I simply adore all of this. Love, love, love it.
karrot bear chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
oh my goodness that was amazing! I love the BS-ing Iemetsu and gullible Basil. I just don't know what to say, it was all so amazing.