Reviews for Digimon 4: A New Journey
Gohan Kurosaki chapter 31 . 6/18/2012
Loved the story and the Takari moments.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
I just hope everything pans out right and the demons can be vanquished forever. Don't screw up, child of hope, everyone's counting on you
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 19 . 6/8/2011
You have my support as well and, the story's good so far! I've added you to both author alerts and story alerts as well as favs. Keep updating
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
How are they going to work that out?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
I just hope that doesn't happen. You don't need to reply if you wish not to
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
That was Cody who showed Izzy the photo of the pipeline not T.K. I rewatched some of the Digimon Adv 2 episodes and, didn't find anything about Daemon or another Digidestined, besides Michael that is. Keep updating and I'll keep reading. This is a good fan fic and, that's all it is as it goes both with the series and spins off it too. Stay toward the light Arrow Angemon and, help oneday if you can
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
I'm trying to figure out how much of this is actually from the season 2 of Digimon and how much isn't. I guess I'll have to rewatch the stuff to figure it out again.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
Digimon, the second season, actually had some psychological themes too, like helping someone get over phobias, Cody for example, by flooding him with being in the water. Wow I'm glad I took that psy class a few months ago in college, it makes sense what that Digimon did to his partner.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
Why can't you help them out?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
I would've never guessed that Mimi liked Izzy. I think it's "good" that Digitamamon made the kids work off their meals when they didn't have the money because, that's what life's about these days. The first and second seasons of Digimon, kind of have some "adult" content, as far as the themes of working for things and all that. Or at least that's what I think and keep updating. By the way, what do they serve at that restraunt and is it good?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Well, this was interesting. There for several moments, I thought that Cari was schizofrenic but, I am glad she isn't. Keep updating
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
I liked this chapter and it seems like you know how to become a good writer oneday. I agree with you though, Davis shouldn't have "bullied" that new girl and all that.
Omega-Xros-Heart chapter 31 . 5/24/2011
Well the ending isn't bad, it's good. Now in days it's hard to come up with good endings because it's hard to tie all the loose ends. but I liked it.

Although some of these paragraphs were too clustered up together, not as much as before but still a lot. If you ever decide to come back and write another fic, I suggest spacing them apart after three or four lines.

It was a fun and exciting ride.
Knight Zeromaru chapter 23 . 4/6/2011
Hmmm... I like it, but the only thing you need to do is shorten the 'calls' I think you can add more if you do.

Other than that the chapter was on the right track. Update again soon.
Omega-Xros-Heart chapter 22 . 4/2/2011
Drowning in the void of sorrow... gomen. I kinda fell into the story... lol.

Good work, keep it up.