Reviews for Please Love Me Once More
GamerGoddess chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Now to be perfectly honest, I'm not a fan of this pairing, or incest pairings in general. That said, this fic is an exception. It's heart-warming with excellent characterisation of both Alex and Josh. Your fic makes a lot of sense, you weren't all over the place with it and the story was a joy to read. Well done!
JG Studios chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is one of my most favorite Silent Hill fan fics. Really well written.
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I just spend a hour crying into a pillow. Hope your proud of yourself. Seriously great story, really made me feel better in the end.
Oceans of Abstract Colors chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Now THIS took my breath away. Really. I love the descriptions, and the words, and the way you entered Alex's mind. Almost perfect grammar and spelling. Dramatic. Epic. I love it all. This is going to my FAVORITES. You are awesome. I wonder why this doesn't have much reviews.

Good Lucky and Keep Writing!

Onyx. :)
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
C-Cute

I really enjoyed this.
Nefarion chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
It was so beautiful - I was starting to cry at the me cry even more than the actual ending of the game.
ForParadise chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
..WOW

That was brilliant !

You got the emotions down so well, the way I've always imagined Alex feeling about Joshua, and I'm sure the way many others who really understood the game felt.

What a lovely ending :) It was (rightfully) sad at first and I got back the same tears I felt when playing the game, but I ended the story with a big smile :D Very well written !

I'm glad you decided to venture into the Silent Hill universe, now you're not allowed to stop! Hehhe ;)

xo
Mantinas chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This was fantastic! Absolutely fantastic!
Mouse-Mouse chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
.A. I woobled. That was -lovely-. I honestly expected Alex to pick Josh up and hug him when he tumbled out of Amnion. I was disappointed when he didn't.

I really love the line

'I never came back for Elle, for Mom or Dad, I came back for you, Joshua.'

Oh my god. Yes. Elle's frown when Alex mentioned his 'Get Josh and get out' plan amused me to no end. This was a really sweet pick-me-up after the heartbreaking ending, and for a first venture into Silent Hill writing you were brilliant in my opinion.

Hope you write more for Silent Hill in the future!

Huggles

Mouse-Mouse
NamelessForNow chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh well, it's so touching. Before reading I thought it was quite risky to show brothers' relationships in a way you did, but after reading I'm impressed :3

I like Josh, this moody dead boy, so thanks for keeping him...well, not alive...well, just for keeping him in the end! :)