Reviews for The Garrideb Conclusion
JunAhrkSonaak chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
Reread after so many years because I liked it so well, I put a link on Facebook. I like it. It's wonderful.
duorock chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
well done...interesting ending...
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This is extraordinarily sweet. 3 your portray their relationship so well! I can totally see this working as a kissing scene after 3GAR.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Excellent! I liked reading this story very much )
cjnwriter chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I couldn't sleep, so I searched the Holmes fandom by faves, and ended up here. I must say that this easily makes my list of top five 3GAR-based fics, and deserves the large number of faves it's gotten. The style is spectacular, and you have the characters spot on!

I believe I will go find more stories by you now. :)
PBIceCream chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was beautifully written, and absolutely fantastic, thank you!
Azolean chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very nice. I have read many of these in my avid reading of all things ACD in recent months. However, yours is one that was written to beautifully and neatly that it could so very easily have fit right in with a missing scene from canon. Thank you so very much for this.
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I get the feeling I should go and reread all the Sherlock Holmes stories. It must have been years now and I simply can't recall the one your story is based of at the moment.

I still like it )

It is nice to see a little more of Homes' more caring side. And at this moment at least they both are able to help each other a little.

Well done I'd say
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Aww, poor Holmes. All shaken up about Watson's grazing.
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
A wonderful continuation of my favourite Holmes story - well done! In character throughout and very well written, I enjoyed this!

-Lee x
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
It was one of the best and most logical conclusions to The Three Garridebs I've ever read. Brilliant work!
jaws chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
very good story. enjoyed the character interaction.
Anawey chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
AW! That was cute. I loved that part in the books. Holmes went NUTS on Evans. Now we see why you don't mess with Watson. Great story.
Kay Griffen chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Very good. I could almost imagine Holmes doing so . . . sounds more like watson than many other stories on here . . .
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
You know gaffer, I believe your writing is getting better and better with every piece you put together. This was wonderful! I love your SGA stories but your Sherlock Holmes pieces are captivating and so 'intricate' comes to mind but that's not quite the word I'm hunting for to explain. Wonderful, just wonderful!