Reviews for Like Always
Iuvsbruce chapter 2 . 1/3
I love the banter! Your filling up my favorites list. Thank you, Sweetie!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I love silly banter and brotherly moments :) This made my day.

"Super peachy. Time to get serious." They needed to stay out of eachother's heads.

Fantastic writing and the characters are perfect :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Wal-mart really. I never thought of that one. Great story. Please keep up the great work.
Rose chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
So cute! Sammy whumpage and brotherly snark. Love it!
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

CalamityJim chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I liked the epilogue and tying it back to Boham's face on crackers. That is just so Dean.
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Awesome fic! a great distraction from studying!
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Ah, Wal-mart had to show up in one of these somewhere. Love the falling prices lines.
Devil917 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I totally can't explain to you how much i love this story.

It was intense,

It was funny,

It was sarcastic,

It was loving,

Interesting,

Everything!

Basically, It was awesome.

Thanks so much for the story , i really enjoyed reading it. It kept my attention throughout the whole story.

Again, wonderful job :]
Ashley chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
GOD I loved this more than you can know! PERFECTLY written. I couldn't of THOUGHT it better myself. *squeels and saves to favs*
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
SIGH.

One day I will have to start watching this series. I'm picking it up from you as I go along. You ROCK the h/c like nobody I know! Dean holding Sam, calling him a 'girl' then mothering him and insisting he eat seconds later, *thud* ...their bantery exchanges, the thing with the rock/paper/scissors, the grandmother... I SO ADORE it all! And you made my gut clench like anything! I just love reading you.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Great second chapter and an awesome dose of injured and concussed Sam with Dean in uber big brother mode! Can imagine how Dean was loathe to have to burn that sack of money but it was either that or leave them both at the mercy of the p*ssed off spirit! And you got perfectly Dean's impatience at how long it took the paramedics to get to them as Sam seemed to be deteriorating.

Loved the epilogue, stubborn Sam making his way to the bathroom against Dean's orders as he went of a provisions run, then realising Dean was right, he was in no state to be able to make it back to his bed without face planting! Dean had great timing, returning when he did, managing to get Sam safely back to bed before he did himself more injury. Perfect banter and loved you ending as you began, with rock, paper, scissors!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Great start. Trust Sam to lose rock, paper, scissors and end up having to work on the store shop floor whilst Dean got the cushy, but boring security job! And could so imagine Dean laughing it up and making the most of Sam's embarrassment when little old Mrs Giovanni hit on him in the most unsubtle manner! At least what they are hunting has now showed itself but poor Sam has become its target and looks to be well on his way to injury and unconsciousness!
Menthol Pixie chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Oh this just has to be a favourite! Perfectly in character, wonderful brotherly moments, hurt Sam, protective Dean and a happy ending. Brilliant!
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I loved this one. Sam and Dean's big WalMart Adventure! Good Job!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »