Reviews for Three Feet
Royalty Over Reality chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
You're author's note at the end makes it sound like your not proud. I love, love, love every detail of it. Especially the present tense, it makes me feel like I'm right there with them!
PyroTalons chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. YOU ROCK.
CFredheim13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awesome! :D
Cainesqueen chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aw I love Brekka! And I love how this is from Brianna's pov instead of Dekka's. Really hope they get together in Fear! Very well written
dicaeopolis chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loved it!
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh wow! You have to continue this!
starch37495 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh my gosh! I was looking for something new to read and found this. It is beautiful. This is the best Brianna/Dekka shot that I've read; that's how much I love it.

Brillaint job!
outwitted chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
jhgfgjkgfd its so cute see Brianna likeing Dekka and Dekka liking her but none talking or telling.
johnnnycadesgirl16 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow, that was great. I liked it alot.

JCG
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Awesome! Good job! I loved it! The idea for this story has been used a few times (I think...I'm not sure...) but the way you describe it is incredible! I love it! :))

~Triple Dimension Key

PS: Loved it! :D
Hayley Who chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Okay, that was utterly awesome, god work
fihli chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Aw, this was nice. And very in-character! Good job! :D

:HL:
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Awesomeness! I loved it.

-peace
GleeeFan chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Really Good!

It was the perfect length, you could feel their emotions, and It was IC. Good work.
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I reviewed; I liked it! This was simple and sweet, with just that mix of confusion: Does Brianna really love Dekka? Is it really love? The perfect short story! It was aweomse!