Reviews for Lockdown
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
OMFG! This was so funny. I seen the TMZ thing where it said Matt fled I laughed my ass off. This great loved it.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Man oh man. That was just delicious. And the image of Chris against the bars was freaking epic. M the thought of Matt in a police uniform now. . . .my brain is now mush.

I 3 this and you hxc hun!
notherenotyet chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
*ha* You know how much I love your stories, but I am esp happy whenever you write about Chris (me loves Chris a lot)!

Mugshot: Amazing huh? How does one still look that sexy after a night of drininkg (as you can see in his eyes) and play-fighting, nevermind getting arrested *lol*

Both have exeptinal great hair btw - I was in awe. My mug-shot would NOT look like that *grin*

Anyways, great story, as usual ;-)

More pelase...

xo & InYourHonour
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I doubt I have to tell you how much I love this. ;) My otp *hugs self* and my oto...one true obsession lol! Chris was hot and cute all at the same time and of course thinking of his Matty. This made me all warm and fuzzy inside, and the ending was just perfect. LOL Helms gets left snoring on the bunk lmao. Serves him right for...um...for being Helms XD haha. Love it so much!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/31/2010