Reviews for The Magically SelfAdjusting Pants
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great story! Loved it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOL! I wish I had pants like the magically self adjusting pair of pants in this story! GREAT FUN! LOVE THIS STORY!
Iname Kohaki chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Awwww it was sooo sweet how a pair of pants brought them closer AND made their lives more exciting than mime will ever be!YAAAY!
Bullet2tm chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
OMG that was so funny, especially when Choji felt 'violated' LOL
Eva Maverx chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Okay, I made the mistake of reading this while I was at work. I say mistake because I work in the ER at the check in desk. I'm not being the most professional, sitting at this desk, snorting with laughter every few minutes. Luckily it wasn't very busy and the only people waiting had tooth or earaches, so I didn't feel to bad laughing while they glared at me. Soo annnnnnyway lol amazing story, made me laugh...a lot. :) Keep up the good work.
akagami hime chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
OMG! i've read those books! great fic. Again )
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow that reminds me of that movie.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
oh god i was just gonna say spandex and not only that but by 2 more pairs of those pants lol or have sasuke buy em since he's loaded lol
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
:D That was hilarious!

May I guess? You're a big fan of "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"? Anyway, great idea and gread story, liked it :D :D

could imagine team 7 freak out over a "plain" but damn comfortable pair of pants :D :D

this story definetly goes to my "Favorite FFs"-List!
inactive00000000000000000000 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
xD wowwww
els1324 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hahaha, that was hilarious! I don't think this needs a sequel, but it'd be great to get some glimpses of the future of those pants. XD
haru-chan-dattebayo chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
brilliant.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I just about died reading this. Splendid and hilarious, and not a typo in sight. XD

Loved teh Chouji bit. I thought they were going to Kakashi, who is so much taller, but then... it wouldn't have proven the point so well.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
That was so freaking hilarious.

Oh my god. I read this at 2 in the morning yesterday and was laughing into my pillow hoping no one in my house woke up. Thanks so much. You are an amazing writer!
MCKC chapter 1 . 2/1/2012