Reviews for Triangles
jsiebert chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is wonderful, well written, shows the lover and the scientist of Brennan as rarely seen.

Please write more stories.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hey Sweetie!

So good to see you finally wrote something on here! And not just something, something pretty damn good. :) I really enjoyed it. It was really sweet and lovely. I loved how Brennan felt comfortable enough around Booth to keep telling him the parts of him that she loved. And I loved the whole theme of triangles throughout the's such a Brennan thing to love. :)

I did notice on small's nothing really, but I know that when you write something you want it to be perfect so it was in this sentence...

“Soft?” That dind’t sound good.

I'm guessing you meant 'didn't'.

Thanks for writing this one! Hope you keep writing more!

Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I enjoy Brennan's version of pillow talk.
browner864 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I thought this was great! It's like I was witnessing such an intimate moment between the two of them. I love how Bren described everything she loved about Booth's body - what a typical Brennan thing to do. And while I was blushing at most of it, the fact that you had Booth just sit there and let her map his body was just sexy to me. Like he finally knows it's okay to just feel with her and not make a joke out of everything and get embarassed. I would like to think that when these two do reach this stage in their relationship it will be intimate like you described in this story. Of course Booth will have to have his funny moments! But this was just perfect.

Bravo on this first published fic - you have more guts than me - mine never make it this far!

I truly hope we see more from you :)
Occasionly4eyes chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
this story is very sweet, i really enjoyed. i hope you continue writing. O4E xoxo
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Nice triangulation of the triangles (and a very sweet story) :D
Nonna Minerva chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
It's lovely!
michaelawaffles chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
So sweet! I loved it. I loved that you kept Bones in character the whole time, as well. She was sweet and affectionate but still herself. Great fic :)
crazeeria chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love this! Its so sweet and I can totally see Brennan going over his body and finding all that forms a triangle lol!
TLN chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is so sweet! And simply so in character! I loved it. Too bad it's already over! Plus this is so entirely how we all picture Booth lol! It's a really adorable one-shot!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was so sweet. Really cute. Loved it. Beautifully written. :)
206 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010