Reviews for Meet The Incredibles: Two Worlds Collide
I am Buttercup chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
NOOOO. I bet he's Syndromes dad isn't he is something gonna happen to Wilbur I bet you so thin is gonna happen plz do next chapter soon! You left a MAJOR cliffhanger. Out of all my time reading fanfics,you've just created the ultiment cliffhanger! In. A. Few. Words!
DauntlessCake29 chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE/
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
I swear to god if you dont post the next chapter soon i will go insane. This is the only thing keeping me going right now i really need this. Please post the next chapter soon
Pumpkin Kuro chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Ey! Hello! Your fic is awesome! Can you continue?
I have to know what is goihg to happen now! What is Violet gonna do about this villain!
Mad eye moody chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Wow. Wow. Wow. This is the best story Willet. Write write write
Dreamerlucyluna chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
OMG! That was awesome. Could it be syndrome's dad? Anyways I love how you didn't change violets or Wilbur's personality. Many fandoms - no matter what kind do - but I'm glad u didn't. Please write! Feed me stories O.O
Emily chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Please keep going!
Is the chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Is the villain Syndrome's daddy?
Music Person chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
I'm guessing it's Syndrome's dad? You had a "my boy" comment in there. Love the story so far! Please continue.
sillydaydreamer13 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Gah! Wilbur! Why?! Fight for Violet ya idiot! T,T
whutsammi chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Awesome chapters! Please keep going!
mbemboo chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
If you continue this I will be the happiest person alive! Great story by the way :)
Emily J chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
AAAAHHH this is the most amazing story I have ever seen! (Sorry fangirling a little over here) Please update!
soundofthebluerain chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
What a cliff hanger! I really hope you update soon!
Samtastic V2.0 chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
Hmmmm...I'd be willing to guess Buddy/Syndrome's father.

And wow, this is good. Gotta say, never really been a fan of Willet, but this isn't too bad. The blending of the movies was a little strange, but it was neat how you nonchalantly mixed the times together.

And I hope that Vi will talk to her parents about how she can't keep letting her super life control her. They need limits, like: no Super-ing (unless VERY important) after 10:00, and no cutting school (also unless VERY important).

Well, PLEASE update soon. I can't wait to see more drama between Violet and Rachel.