Reviews for De Amicitia
Scarlet Azalea chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I know this was done and posted a long time ago (4 years!) but I am clinging to any possible shred of hope that you'll complete it through DH. Heh. Pretty please?
Tea for Lupin chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
An interesting look into Minerva and Severus' relationship. I like the way that Minerva is glad to see the back of the four Marauders but will miss Severus; I like the dynamic between them. Generally I find it easier to believe in a slightly more irritable and antagonistic relationship, but hey, it's fan fiction! It's nice to see my favourite characters just getting along sometimes. In particular, I thought the ending was just perfect:

'"Severus Snape, you have a heart of gold."

He blushed lightly. "Let's not stoop to insults, please."' - oh yes, this is exactly the sort of thing he would say.

Thanks for a most enjoyable read!
OutOfNames chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I just finished reading this and am sad that it is complete. Could you maybe write sequels? The writing style is easy to read and enjoyable. :)
katiealice49 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is exactly how I'd imagine their relationship. So very in-character. Fantastic - well done.
teresainseattle chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I really enjoyed your story. The characters were very realistic. I would have liked to see you continue thru books 6 & 7 then possibly let Snape live instead of die so they could "make-up" after the perceived deception of Dumbledore's murder.
Riddle Master 101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Love this story. Especially the ending. It's always nice to see Severus and Minerva really getting along. And the selected scenes do a very good job of presenting that friendship.

Thanks for the great read!

Riddle
Ingrid Elise chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh my gosh! This was absolutely adorable! I awwed through the entire story. It was perfect! I love how you managed to hit the nail on the characters. Me likes :D Well done!
slytherinslut13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Aww! I'm pretty sure my heart just melted, reformed, and them melted again from the sheer awesome power of friendly loving in this story!
Mothwing chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Lovely snippets, and so very well chosen! Thanks for writing these.
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Cute and vivid - I adore the ending of the first date.

V.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I think you could adjust a few things to make this more canon like - like Snape not being from Knockturn Alley and probably waiting to be sorted next to Lily; Slughorn instead of the Potions/Head of Slytherin Professor you have or Minerva and Severus calling the Headmaster Dumbledore and not Albus. They never call him by his given name in the books, trust me, I checked for my own stories.

On the other hand I very much prefer Snape's turn here to what was written by Rowling in DH. So I would most definitely keep that - and generally I must once again congratulate you on a greatly done fic. (-:

I hope that you one day decide to add a second chapter/another oneshot to this covering year 6 and 7 and possibly beyond, cause DH never states Snape really died - you know the drill, I am sure: no portrait, no body, no funeral... So one can hope that Minerva would manage to somehow assist him, once he found out the truth about his loyalities. Or in the very least face her choice of abondoning him in his most difficult time.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Splendid - if only ... I'd love it so much...!

But how will you / would you continue this through HBP and DH...oh, how much I hate those last words in canon...I don't think Minerva will ever forgive herself...
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I like it. There are one or two scenes where they display a little too much emotion for my taste - when they hug, for example - on the whole I really like it. Even if JKR never explicitly said so, these two must have been (close) friends.
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is deligtful and brilliant! Fits so well into canon and is so in character for both, and in the same time showing such a wonderful relationship between my two favourite chacaters. All I could wish for would be more of this! :o)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This feels like a story written before HBP came out, or even OoTP, for that matter; I used a Knockturn Alley origin for Snape in a story I started posting _two weeks_ before HBP came out and canonshafted a _lot_, so I know what it's like.

But it's still good, and it would be nice if Minerva had ever cared that much. Alas, canon tells us differently...