Reviews for SideQuest
witchfingers chapter 26 . 5/20
omg, i was so hooked on to this that i didn't even think of leaving a review for the other chapters... what an amazing story! I really can't wait to read more.

Marik is awesome, btw :)
witchfingers chapter 1 . 5/20
amazing, I love this, if only I didn't have to study so much...
shadowfox-2012 chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
This story is awesome please write more
RhiannonWolf chapter 26 . 3/4/2014
Oh please please please please PLEASE continue this! My heart is pounding from reading it! And FINALLY RYOU HAS ARRIVED! Please update as soon as you can!
general zargon chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
Oh hey, I didn't know this story was being continued! I honestly have no clue what's happening now...*Makes mental note to go back and re-read the story* I laughed at Petri saying the line from Big O, and I really, really hope that Obelisk and Petri are going to be okay! O.o I like them, not to mention Marik, Malik, and Bakura. I loved that Bakura got to punch Zorc in the face, that was awesome. :) I hope you decide to continue this story!
Jasmine chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
YAaaaaay! Omgaooosh yes please. I love that yours writing again.
MysticalMudkip chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
Yesterday I finished reading your story so far. I like it so much! Especially now they've found Ryou.
I really wish there would be a movie or series based on this story. But what are the chances :-(
"Big O it's show time" oh Petri XDXDXD I hope he’s OK though.
Keep up the writing. I'm looking forward to the next chappy :3
the marvel tiger chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
Omgomgomgomg I absolutely love this story! The characterization and interactions between all of them are spot on ... Well now that I have to wait for the next chapter I think I'm going to read more of your stories!

PS. I really like your oc's
lorella moon chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
Yay he found ryou

** celebrates**

:) can't wait to read next chappy :)
lorella moon chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
The Kaiba Mansion offers shelter to the homeless and has better food ...

Me: KAIBA HOUSE !

Komiv chapter 26 . 8/15/2013
I really like this! The way you portray all the characters (OCs included) and their interactions with each over the course of the story are all very interesting to read. The world building you've done with the setting is great and builds a really good picture of world they're travelling in. The plot's really interesting, too, and I'm super excited to see what happens next. (Especially after this latest chapter ending like that-argh!)

Great story thus far, and I'm eager to read more!
Slashed-silhouette chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
This story is great! I've waited sooo long for my favourite yugioh character's arrival!
I hope you show much of Ryou's side. I love the plot.
Bakura's stubborness and the collar...awwwwww 3
Slashedsilhouette aproves. Keep up the awesome work :)
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
No, not a cliffhanger! Anything but that! XP I'm looking forward to your next chapter. I've been looking forward to Ryou entering the story, and he's finally here.
999 the 9th chapter 26 . 7/30/2013
I wonder if Zorc kept Ryou alive to honor his promise to Bakara or to have hikari to serve as a sort of trophy for defeating the pharaoh. I also am curious to what Ryou's life was like under Zorc's rule.
IceDragon1095 chapter 26 . 7/30/2013
Ack, you torment me with your suspenseful suspense and your chapters filled with words. That Zorc, pretending to be a person, and- wait, that means Bakura punched Zorc in the face! Awesome 8D