Reviews for Tamers War
Kimiko Heroux chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Another amazing chapter. I am officially hooked to this fanfiction. You've captured the characters' personalities so well and that's one of the things that makes this so fun to read.

Keep it up! -
Kimiko Heroux chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Man, i am so getting addicted to this fanfiction. the way you linked it to the movie and just barely changing the ending is awesome! i want to know what happens to Henry! you really put him and Terriermon into a serious complication!

update soon!
er1nsg1rl chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Absolutely loving this. I like the way your developing the characters and it's got great plot twists. Want to know what happening to Ryo. He's been mentioned but he's the only one who's current actions are unknown (for readers anyway).

He was in the Digiworld in the movie. Are Rika and Takoto going to meet up with him to get home?

Can't wait for te next chapter.
Kimiko Heroux chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
i'm really getting into this story. it seems to me that you have something good going here. can't wait for the next part!
RogueCourier chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Wow. This is great! Keep it up, plox :D
Kimiko Heroux chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
this is an awesome story! i just watched the Locomon movie right before i found this fic (like 15 minutes earlier actually), so really it works out perfectly!

but anyway, i'll be waiting for the next part