Reviews for Future Echoes
saphira chapter 25 . 10/3/2011
Best fanfic ever !

You should write a book or something like that :)

It's a pitty you stopped writing !

Maybe you will change your mind.

Looking forward to that day ;)
onthecoast6 chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
INCREDIBLE! INCREDIBLE story! My jaw was dropped the entire time I read this. I nearly laughed myself off the sofa at your Ashley’s… "was crossing the road and got hit by a car. I mean a carriage" line. I forgot I was reading your story from my laptop. I felt like I was in that world, watching the events unfold around me. The insight of how you wrote the characters was nothing less than brilliant. This was the first story I have read here. Just found this website too. SERIOUSLY! When does the universe allow for folks to vote for Fan Fiction writers to join the writing teams of their fave shows? You deserve to have a writers chair on Sanc! INCREDIBLE! Cheers and THANK YOU for sharing your AWESOME story! *still squealing with delight*
Chocolate and Drama chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
It's dedicated to me! I feel special! :D

The entire story was AMAZING, the ending fantabolous, and I can't wait to read more from you!

Like seriously, I can't wait. Like I'm all jumpy right now.

So... are you almost done?

I dunno, it's late at night. Bottom line- the entire story was _. Wait- Look in a dictionary, and fill in the blank with all the antonyms for ' awesome'.

Sorry Ashley, your swirl is red. Boring, huh?
Jen Rock chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
Very interesting. So if the Five didn't take the Source Blood, how will this affect Ashley's present? Time travel always creates so many paradoxes but hopefully they'll figure it all out. I loved the confrontation between the two Helens and Johns especially when Druitt explained to his younger self what he's going to become. I hope there will be a third story in the series.
Miria chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
Yay, a happy ending! I'm glad. :) Great story, it's going to my favorites.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
Okay I loved it. The only thing I am confused about is if Helen took the source blood. If she didn't inject herself then how did she get her longevity. Don't get me wrong I love the fact that Druitt was freed from his demons, but without Magnus' altered blood he wouldn't still be alive. I loved it anyway.
Eternal Density chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
hahahaha, wasn't expecting that ending!
melissaadams22 chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
Hey there,

*Gives you cupcakes made by 'Bigfoot' and herbal tea* AW I can't believe this story is over so far. :-( It's GREAT, FANTASTIC though and I love it. GREAT, GREAT job...I can't wait for your next piece of work.

Melissa
theshipperlogs chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
Absolutely amazing from start to finish. I love that how after all they'd been through, Ashley wanted to know about the color of her swirl. Again, I loved it!
Fell4 chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
Ek! What is going to happen next? I know you said that this was the last chapter but its NOT! It cant be! Mabye you should start a new story that is a sequal to this one, because you need to tell the changes and how they effect everyone! ... wouldnt Helen be dead then? Because it was the source blood that made her live forever... and what about Nikola and his Vampiric-self? There HAS to be more!

Keep Writing,

Fell4

PS- this chapter was AWSOME! My facorite part is where Ashley wanted to know what her swirl was... I would have noticed! ... actually on the show wasnt it an orange-red-pink-ish color. They only showed it like 2-4 times and it was a while ago so...
Surreal Squirrel chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
AW! It was partially dedicated to ME! *grins*

I can't *sniff* believe *sniff* it's OVER! *wails*

That was just to sweet, and adorable!

I LOVE IT! :D
Chocolate and Drama chapter 24 . 3/23/2010
Such a sweet nd fluffy chapter after all the drama they've been having! Huh huh... I sorta agree with Ashley on the haircut, those sideburns are ridicolous! Dirt bike! OH! Possibilities!

* evil voice* EXCELLENT!
melissaadams22 chapter 24 . 3/22/2010
Hey there,

WOW this is a GREAT job, I LOVE your work and it's coming along WONDERFULLY! A REALLY, REALLY, GREAT, FANTASTIC, MAGNIFICENT treat so please, please, please keep it up.

Melissa
Miria chapter 24 . 3/21/2010
Aww, what a cute and funny chapter! I loved it!
Fell4 chapter 24 . 3/21/2010
Ek! He asked her to marry him! SO AWSOME-CUTENESS! I love this chapter! I love all of your chapters so it probubly should go unspoken but I just want you to know... YOU AND YOUR BRAIN IS AWSOME! Yes I just counted you and your brain as two different people. Deal with it... and I mean that in the nice-est way possible.

Keep Writing,

Fell4

ps- cant wait for the next chapter!