Reviews for A New Beginning
Kshail chapter 16 . 1/10
Well I'd much rather you gloss over the eating and set it more to the background.
Kshail chapter 10 . 1/9
Hrmmmm...I would have liked to see her thought process behind becoming a pro...it seems a bit out of the blue..unless she wanted to be a pro the entire time.
Kshail chapter 2 . 1/9
I feel like your forcing this AU Hikaru into the same events as canon. Hope it branches out a bit.
ZinaThePanda chapter 24 . 9/25/2015
F*ck...Please don't put the kidnapping in the paper. Please. Please?
StarElsie chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
WAAA! What a sad past
StarElsie chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
I can't wait to find out more on Hikaru's past
StarElsie chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
I wonder why Hikaru fainted when he saw his aunt
StarElsie chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I can't wait for Hikaru to beat Akira
SakuraLuck chapter 23 . 6/13/2015
Doesn't everyone know they're cousin's? I mean not the Go world but the school people.
midnight-flurry chapter 34 . 3/30/2015
Wow what a way to end a story. You're so evil! The evil step mother couldn't kill our valiant knight but a careless driver knocks him out of commission. Poor Hikaru. Just when things are wrapping up. I'm looking forward to reading your next installments.
midnight-flurry chapter 33 . 3/30/2015
Lol she got what was coming to her. But people like her never tiredly learns. You're right, she'll always be blaming the other party for her misfortunes but she can't do anything about Sai. Not unless she knows she can hit it where it'll really hurt and not take the blame for it cause she's a parasite like that. Love your story.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
The last part was a bit confusing
RustedEagleWings chapter 35 . 11/5/2013
Great story! I can't wait to read more! I love the plot and your characterization of all the main characters.
CarolineGreen chapter 34 . 4/14/2013
Ok, correction to the review earlier, not manga but fanfic " Anyway, great fanfic! ;)
CarolineGreen
CarolineGreen chapter 35 . 4/14/2013
OMG, I love this manga so much! xD It's funny, sad, dramatic and serious all the way through! And not to mention I liked the ass kicking that Ann got from Sai! I mean seriously, she needed a wake up call and boy did she get one from Sai! xD Anyway, as you can tell, that was my favourite part and I kept on re-reading it just for the sake of it :P
Keep up the good work sensei! ;)
CarolineGreen