Reviews for Hope in Alabaster
aries200 chapter 2 . 2/24
I really enjoy this fic, surprising since i'm not really a fan of the movie. Looking forward to the next chapter ;) .
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
It's an interesting premise. Hope you write more.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
You have to continue this!
MysticAtDawn chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I really like this fanfic and I know it's been a long time since you've updated. I just wondered if you were planning on continuing this or not. I would really love to you write more.
MysticAtDawn
compa16 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Oooo this ossify good must read more
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Awwwwww, I want MOOOOORE...

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleaseplease.
Youssoundour chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is one of the best written stories I've seen on here. So many have good premises, but things like spelling, grammar, and incorrectly used words distract from it. Your characters are amazing, its obvious you've done your research, and the dialogue is natural and witty. I can see your last update was a little over two years ago, but if you ever read this, please consider continuing this story. I'll be waiting ;)
janaoliver chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
i reallllllly love this story. the story line is different from the other avatar fics i've read. please please please update soon!
readerfreek chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
This was a very interesting story. are you still continuing it?
Dejia chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Why does it seem as though the best stories are the ones that don't get updated? D:

This is amazing so far, I like Tess and Nawm'itan. I hope you update soon. :)
Petalclaw's PatriceBethPorter chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I like this I hope you update as soon as you can please!
PaddySnuffles chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Aaaw! Too cute. I hope you update soon, I'm loving your story. It's very well written and original :)
Tlvdatsi chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Personally, alot of people stories on here are crap. This one? Its awesome. There arent any frilly, gooshy shit.

I love it. Please, keep typing away! Its an awesome story!
phyre.crystal chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
I really like where this story is going and hope your not abandoning it. I realize it has only been a month since you updated and life does have a horrible habit of getting in the way of such things but I just wanted to let you know that I can't wait to see what is going to happen.
dreamwaters chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
first off... WOW!

this is officially one of the best works i've seen in a long time. your characters are so real, in lack of better words for it, they have all these little flaws that make them "human" and living. :) i especially like the way you portray Nawm'itan and his way of being.

you write in a engaging way, making me reread each chapter a dozen times at least! also, you have this great humor that makes me laugh every time i read it. it never gets old :D (palulukan, diapers, baby puke, whether Tess looks good in blue)

Griffin is a great personality, and a character i wouldn't mind seeing more of.

personally, I can't wait till I can read next chapter and see what happens to Nawm'itan, Kinätanhì (Evie) and Tess.

please, keep up the good work