Reviews for Verloren's Angel
crangelique chapter 3 . 5/10
This story shows a lot of potential. It deviates from the canon and presents a new viewpoint from the side of the Black Hawks. There are interesting points brought up too. Verloren killing Eve for his lost precious angel, and Teito being Azrael and not under Mikhail's Eye's influence are some. The story showcases another take on Ayanami and Teito's relationship. It's so different that it stands out from the rest of the fics written under the pairing. I find it all fascinating and I'm surely looking forward for more.
Anatheme Prince chapter 3 . 3/31
wowwwwwww
this is so awesome!
That's right Verloren! Teito deserved his unique appearance. To told you the truth, I hate that her face is the same as Teito. Argh!
kagome higurashi chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Noirceur602 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
It's been 4 years.. Don't you want to continue this story?
Xenial chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Horrible chliffhanger of a great story. More please
Anon chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Please update it!
I really dying in curiosity!
Hinasukichan chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
please update! I'm really curious as to find out what Teito's reaction will be. Also, in here he's also the Prince of Raggs so wouldn't that create problems? Plz undate! We are waiting for the next chapter eagerly!
KizunaChaos chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
this story is really really awesome! update! please update!
randomlycandy4life chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
gah!
what happens next?!
TsubakiChikako chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Le gasp* the suspense! I LOVE THIS STORY! 3 I love how your story plot is slow unraveling and going to me suspense! owo Please update as soon as you can! But watch out for you health and other things you need to take care of at the same time!
TsubakiChikako chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Please add shounen ai to this story! QQ it was actually the reason why I clicked on this story to read! QAQ
Soul Vrazy chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
UpdaTE Thiss is really interesting!
lady devil darkness chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
please keep going on with this story
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Rhea-LOCKWING chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Please, please update! I am in love with it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »