Reviews for MWDC: Harry Potter and the Guardian's Light
Eric the Looney chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
So, the journey begins. Actually though, harry is leaving town right before a very significant event that's about to happen in the muggle world. An event that will bring science superpowers and supervillains to the front of the line, and change the nature of their world forever. But, that's still not for another 11 days, so for now, it's time to meet and greet his supporting cast.

First, we have the weasleys. The people who would be harry's first family. And poor Ginny. She's gonna miss out on all the fun. ( But there's so many more people here than there was in another universe. There's the mysterious misty kilgore, the oddly similar tim hunter. Hermione, Neville, Malfoy, Sebastian, Scarlet Witch, Damian, and our other blessed youngster: Raven.

Hopefully, Trevor won't get into too much trouble in glass, but it also seems that the 6th year students are going to be mentors of a sorts to the new kids. Especially the american raven who just might be the kid mentor he needs to keep from going off recklessly this year.
Hercules8 chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
I love the part where Harry uses the Starheart to fight Voldemort and beat him easily.
Hercules8 chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Ooo, we get to see Fluffy fight. That's AWESOME! :o
Hercules8 chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
So Charlie is the Dragon man. Love the dragon man, but the I like the original better not this one. But I'll go with it, b/c you done a great job with your stories. So I trust you.
Hercules8 chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Aww, that was beautiful! Having Santa make appearance, that was a really nice touch. :)
Hercules8 chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
So Voldemort was found earlier then the books; that was pretty cool!
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I love the battle with the Trolls. But I like to add that when Hagrid was 11 to 12 years old, he was already wresting trolls at that age so it only makes sense that now that he is adult he could handle groups them without a problem because he would be stronger.
Hercules8 chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
I love the new characters you added to the team. But the new character I love the most is the Frankenstein monster. Also is he a mix between is DC and Marvel versions?
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
It is still beautiful work. Keep it up with your other stories!
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I like this!
addikhabbo chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I fucking love your fucking story! Fuck you! Are! AWESOME! FUCK YEAH I"M IRISH! FUCK AWEOMSEOMS!
twistyguru chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Nice bit with Harry and Father Christmas, especially since I'm reading it in the holiday season.
twistyguru chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
heh
It'll be nice to see Harry get out of England, and see a bit of the world.
twistyguru chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
lol
Detective Chimp solves the mystery! Although, given the general cluelessness of HP-canon wizards, it's not that big of a deal.
twistyguru chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
lol
Don't think I didn't recognize the Pumpkin King's song, even if it was the Straw Man singing it.
;)