Reviews for MWDC: Harry Potter and the Guardian's Light
Agent Reptile chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Great update. I look forward to more of your work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Hmm, will the scarecrow make a repeat appearance, as that was a creepy moment, and looks like Dumbledore is still playing his cards close, will be looking forward to who it is that gets him to finally open up more, as well as what it'll do to things if Harry is told this early about his scar, and what it might mean in the future as far as his wizard power is concerned, since it seemed like he was being looked at as the next Dumbledore in canon, though he seemed more like Fudge by the ending.
Sorakage Sama chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
That chapter was the best yet. The character interaction was very well done. overall I enjoyed this chapter alot. I can't wait to see what happens next. Oh, and one more thing: Stana the shotacon? I hope someone manages to keep that girl on a short leash!

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Great job on the new chapter, I hope you will be able to add more soon.

-Is Satana from the one-shot comic series/graphic novel "Witches"?

-Would Jinx be "Nandita"?

-Who is "Zachary Zatar"?

-Who is "Charlie Wylde"?
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Nice part here, and I think Wanda named her pet after Toad, right? Will be curious to see what you do with this Dumbledore, and if he's the kind of perrson to send Harry back to the Dursley's no matter what, or if he'll actually choose to do what is right by Harry, instead of what was easy, as it seemed he did in canon. Also, do you plan to follow the canon pretty much through the year, or will there be any large differences? Will be curious as to whether you'll stick with canon relationships, or do something different also.
Agent Reptile chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Great job on your latest chapter. I'm sorry for the delay but I thought I had written a review before now. I look forward to seeing your next update.
Phygmalion chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I'm guessing that Raven is the one from Teen Titans, and Sebastian and Damien are from the Hellfire Club, seeing as they are with Wanda Maximoff (the Scarlet Witch). The connection is a little shaky, but better than none. Am I right?

I first thought that this would be a simple repeat of the Philosopher's Stone story, but the addition of the new characters implies a somewhat different direction. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. Good luck!

Phygmalion.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Great job on the story, I'm looking forward to reading more.

-Wanda named her pet after Toad.

-Who is Misty Killgore?

-I think I found a few mistakes: "coo,l" should be "cool", the sentence "Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw are that bad either from what I've heard" should read "Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw are not that bad either from what I've heard", you may want to change "It's not really the ceiling" to "It's not really the sky", and "She was older than hi," should be "She was older than him, looking"
yly chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Excellent stuff. I'll give more in depth reviews as the story keeps going, but overall I like it.
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow. This is off to a nice start. In all honesty, I'm curiuous about a few points. first and foremost, how far are you goint to take this? Is this going to span all seven years of Harry's education? And another point: how are you going to handle Dumbledore? Most people seem content to demonize him, especially after those revelations in book seven concerning his treatment of Harry. "It's better for him to be alive than happy" indeed. I can't wait for the next update.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Nice start of the story, I'm hoping that you'll add more soon

-Is June Moone an actual character, if so, from what series?

-Also I think you should keep the title it seems to fit the series perfectly.
Agent Reptile chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very nice addition to your amalamated universe. I don't know the details between this and cannon, but I like it. Whenever you decide to continue I shall eagerly read it.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8