Reviews for The Girl Who Lived: Sort of
R3B3CC4 chapter 53 . 11/18/2014
Please oh please update soon. This is the second story ive read of yours and so far both of the ones ive eead are fabulous!
gina chapter 53 . 6/15/2014
hey i really like this story can u still continue it.
EverchangingWords chapter 53 . 5/29/2014
I love it! Jessyn is a great person, I must say. I get why she does things. I love the budding friendships with Gryffindors and the Twins. I can't wait for an update! I wonder how Unbridge will survive her...
-Liz
Laira Evans chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
I'm... a little surprised she made up with him.
The-Darkened Abyss chapter 53 . 5/5/2014
Great Chapter! Update soon!
Calliope29 chapter 36 . 4/15/2014
adorable!
ro781727 chapter 53 . 4/14/2014
It's sad that it took something like this for Harry to finally realize that Jessalyn is still his sister, even as a Slytherin. I still think that their grandmother (James Potter's mother) was originally a Black, and therefore a Slytherin herself. I also think that Arthur Weasley's mother (Ron's grandmother) was also originally a Black, and also a Slytherin. So when they get to Grimmauld Place and Ron starts his rant about Slytherins being evil, Jessalyn can tell him about her and Harry's grandmother, HIS OWN grandmother (which Arthur can confirm), and Tonks can defend her own mother, Andromeda.

I'm also interested to see what Sirius' reaction will be to Jessalyn when they officially meet. Please update soon!
angelvan105 chapter 53 . 4/14/2014
I do hope Jessica will be all alright! what a wonderful and great chapter! nice work!
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 53 . 4/14/2014
This chapter was really great
MidoriKiwi chapter 53 . 4/14/2014
finally you updated. i really liked this chapter. idk i just like girl interactions with voldemort. i hope to see more snape and jess moments.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 53 . 4/13/2014
really lovely chapter! keep going!
Guest chapter 52 . 3/25/2014
What the Hell? What's the holdup? Have you abandoned all your stories?
guest chapter 52 . 3/4/2014
Please update soon. I hope that you haven't given up on any of your stories. You're a brilliant writer. Can't wait to read more.
Faby0411 chapter 52 . 1/9/2014
Please update SOON!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/13/2013
Please don't give up on this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!