Reviews for The Girl Who Lived: Sort of
ro781727 chapter 55 . 8/3
She still has to meet Arthur Weasley and has to deal with another encounter with Molly. At least she's made a friend in Kingsley.
Nennae11 chapter 55 . 8/2 just repeated what happened last chapter! what the hell! why did you do this! are you trying to make me confused, or upset? well you have succeeded! I can't even count how many times this has happened to me while reading fanfiction...
fowlgirl19 chapter 55 . 8/1
hello! I'm glad to see this up and running again! I just wanted to tell you that this chapter and the last chapter got smushed together.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 55 . 7/31
Why is it that the chapter starts at Grimmuald Place, but it ends up with the Potters back at the Dursley's?
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 55 . 7/31
interesting though the chapter jumps around time wise and doesn't flow too well
Sizzle Spirit chapter 53 . 7/19
Please update! It's been a month! I've tried reading the other the story, but I really like this one! When can you squeeze in a chapter? Thanks!
Sizzle Spirit chapter 54 . 6/11
I just found this story, and I absolutely love it! Are you updating once a week? Please say you are!
jashaud chapter 54 . 6/9
I love your story . The best I've read with there being a potter sister
jashaud chapter 53 . 6/9
Just finished 53 I like this twist you put in it
jashaud chapter 7 . 6/8
I'm loving it. Seems she might be a heel.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 54 . 6/7
Very lovely please go on
ro781727 chapter 54 . 6/6
Glad this story's back on, look forward to her interactions with everyone.
9632mp chapter 53 . 5/14
Please, I beg you, continue your story. It's very good, the characters are cool and attaching, and the story is captivating, so much that I read the hole story in two days!
It is spelt write not right
SleepiPanda chapter 53 . 7/23/2015
Order of the Phoenix is going to rip me a new one.
I can only wonder how the order will treat Jessalyn.