Reviews for Twice A Half Blood
update soon please
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 26 . 7/26/2013
Cool :)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
Her name is somewhat ironic considdering that Aquila in latin means eagle, and the eagle is the symbol of Zeus.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
go on
Furionknight chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
I look forward to more :)
LadySlytherin313 chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
Great chapter! Is this is set in The Last Olympian?

LadyGryffindor313
Randall chapter 25 . 2/25/2013
Okay, so I have a suggestion. Maybe Bellatrix could somehow redeem herself. Like perhaps she could sacrifice herself to save someone (maybe Aquila) and ends up in Elysium (you know, where all the goodie-goodies go).

As evil as Bellatrix was, or seemed to be, I don't believe she deserves to go to the Fields of Punishment. And as for the Fields of Asphodel, while it might be preferable to Punishment, I would still take Elysium. Plus there's the whole complete loss of identity thing.

Then there's the fact that Hades dated Bellatrix at all. From what I've read of the series, Hades appears to care far more about his spouse(s) then most of the other gods, which means that, at least before she gave birth, Bellatrix wasn't entirely evil or insane.

Lord Voldemort on the other hand... He seems to me to be a figure of pure evil. Maybe even more dangerous then Kronos and Gaia. Or even Apophis (if you've read the Kane Chronicles then you'll know what I mean). Naturally this means that the Fields of Punishment would probably be the best place for him.

Your Fan
Randall
aquathief chapter 25 . 1/18/2013
Are you going to update this? It's actually nice to see a different fic fron the typical "Percy goes to Hogwarts" kind of thing. I would really like to find out the ending.
Furionknight chapter 25 . 12/29/2012
I look forward to more :)
jfang465 chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
Poor Nico, all alone. Great chapter!
RockaRosalie chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
Good
Garbouw Deark chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
Great chapter! I would really like to see more Harry/Aquila interactions in this story.