Reviews for Then You Stand
allblueoranges chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I love this, it's really well written, and the plot! The plot! I love it, I really really love it. Thank you for writing it, and for sharing it
otakunerd1 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
omg *crack* do you hear that? that's the sound of my heart breaking and slowly putting itself back together again
otakunerd1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
i just read this all alone in a room with rain and thunder outside and sad instrumental music on my computer and as i was reading about draco trying to deal with his parents deaths (though people kissed dont really get to die do they) it just felt so overwhelming, so sad, so crushing and then the thunder rumbled at that scene where before harry came and he was pulling at the carpet and the music just had to swell too my heart just broke. you write so beautifully, thank you so much, i loom forward to the next chapter and reading your other works
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Asdfghjkl that was wonderful oh my (:
misguided gh0st chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
i liked it.
inactive132 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Great story, really good. Poor Draco, parts of it made me cry but also made me smile.
DeanneGray chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
So sweet! Great writing, well done.
xXbefuddledXx chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
unhinged Draco/Harry are one of my favourtie types of Drarry fics out there. I just wish Draco wasn't raped by Fenrir
NarutoMinamino chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
This. This entire thing was just wonderful.

Added to favourites. :D

Excellent job, darlin!
StrawberIceream chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
It was a ton of angst mixed with a bit of fluff-just the way I love it.

Is there any chance of an epilogue (with Draco pregnant)?
mayfaire chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Beautiful. I love how you portrayed Draco's 'craziness' and Harry's sudden part in his life. This was absolutely sweet and heartfelt.
kmou chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
This story is absolutely brilliant. It's so descriptive and haunting to see Draco in such a state, to see how his past still affects him so. And Harry, who understood him, was exactly what he needed to heal. I'm definitely going to remember this story for years to come. Great job!
Nenne chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
This was very special and more angsty than what I normally read, but I loved it.
GacTheDestroyer chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Great story.. And i really like your draco )
chippysocks chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This story was brilliant, I enjoyed every second of reading it. I love how supportive Harry was, and how you portrayed Draco throughout the story. Teddy was adorable, and you wrote Hermione really well. Great job :)