Reviews for Taking a wrong turn turned out right
noreenklose chapter 1 . 5/20
Nice story.
I liked it.
Thanks for writing.
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/26
So Harry used a Bugs Bunny quote or two, big deal. You could've done something much, much worse! Like have Harry get Hermione to figure out how to put names into the goblet like Yo Yo Sammity Sam, The Road Runner, Daffy Duck, Wilie E. Coyote and have them chosen. Even funnier would be having Bugs turn up to retrieve that egg. Chaos theory can't even cover everything that he'd do to, not only the dragon but the whole damn tournament! But it'd be fun to watch! Though if you used the coyote, I really don't thing char broiled coyote is on the school lunch menu.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 3/7
A beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
The next one you need to throw a Bugs Bunny quote at from Harry is Dumbledore. The NO BRAIN NO PAIN man himself. And Harry absolutely needs to get ass of Hogwash before the next test kills him!
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Bugs Bunny would NEVER said the word SO!
He would always say - EH, what's up doc?
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
A moment of truth as seen under duress...
PSay chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
This is a great little tail. I love Harry's thoughts while he is try to survive a struggle with a dragon. Very well done. pms
Fallow51 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Kudos :)
EraEon chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Nooo! That can't be the end! There has to be more! What happens next? Please make a sequel!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Of course no one raised in the wizard world would get the Bugs reference... Great one shot.
Larcol chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Ya know, one thing I always wondered about this scene...why Harry just give Hermione his broom to hold in the stands?
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Very cute! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This is a great little story. I love the things Harry was thinking while dodging a dragon in fear of losing his life. The fact that Hermione was so terrified she fainted was no surprise. I'm glad they have noticed that they really care for each other. I love the comments of their friends in the Great Hall. Very well done. pms
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Type your review here...
Shani8 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh wow... This was terrific, and excellently written. Thanks for writing H/Hr so well.

BRAVO!