Reviews for Technical Difficulties
lilith dracul chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Follow up hehe but more reno action wink tehe I love reno
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Ohmygod, you write the best shit. Stories I can actually read through without stopping at some point because I've realized its garbage. THANK YOU! And your friend too, I suppose :D
This was really funny, enjoyable and much levels of awesome. Cloud is so precious. And Zack and Reno are awesome as fuck. Man, this was great. And I'm both flabbergasted/not surprised that this has over 50 favs, but only 12 reviews... That's that shit I don't like. -rolls eyes-
Anywho, you're awesome and hope to read some new stuff from you soon!
zexydemyx66 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
really awesome! i actually do play pokemon. its really fun. well, please write more.
erentitanjaeger chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
i was laughing so hard all through that!

it was excellent!
SecretYaoiLoverInc chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Dude. My DS has internet, and I was reading this story ON my DS. And my friend is right next to me playing Pokemon Diamond. XD I think that made this story even better to me. XD Definity going in my favorites.
Calwyn408 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Omg i loved that story! U should make å second chapter! And maybe put å little yoai in there *nudge nudge* lol well mord then wat u have so far lol gr idl writing in english!
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Funny as hell
LilVirga chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Zack named a pikachu after Cloud! So sweet!
FarieAislin chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
LMAO! Too funny.
the croc chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Very cute! Hm... It made me want to play Pokemon then get a Pikachu and name it Cloud... I loved it. Those two are absolutely adorable and the addition of Reno was seriously awesome. He's always awesome.
Dragi chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
oh so funny, also makes me miss my ds. my mother accidently forgot where she put it when she was makig te house rdy for christmas :( with my new pokemon game in it :( i hope you do a seqel with Zack learning cloud to play pokemon game would be funny. I also found it funny what zack was afraid cloud really barged in for lol. rly loved this one shot :)
Chibi McFu chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YELLOW LIGHTENING MOUSE

x
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was so sweet that my brain might just overload on fluff XD

Aw Cloud you little country boy you X3