Reviews for Through Sickness and Through Hell
Whitemermage chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
Hello. So, I know you probably don't want to hear this after all the time away from this story, but I absolutely LOVE this story and I would LOVE to hear more of it. I think I followed this story from the very beginning and I think about it and return to reread it often. You have an uncanny way with words and with these characters I love so much. You understand the characters so well and everything fits so perfectly. This is a fascinating story that pulls at all my heartstrings and I want some kind of resolution for the sad and beautifully tragic witch and your glorious, kindhearted, quietly fiery Anya, no matter whether the resolution is a happy one or not. I don't want to put too much burdon on you or make things hard on you, but I would put in a request to come back to this and put more into this story. I want to see where you and this story go from here. I just...I just REALLY love this story so much and I have so much respect for you. Thank you for your time and effort and vulnerability to givd this gift to us.
love2read20 chapter 18 . 10/20/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love this story and really want to read more!
k8-d3HPwIcked chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
I really love this story, please don't abandon it!
Leonie1988 chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
I love the story! I'm looking forward to more! Please!
Katherine the Fabulous chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
AH! Please pretty please say you are continuing this! I really need to know what happens!
J chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
Amazing fic!
Azaisya chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
Oh, poor Anya... I really feel sorry for her and I hope that she eventually beats her darkness.
I feel for Avaric too. That has to be hard.
I hope they can convince Elphaba to escape and stay escaped.
Azaisya chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
I'll review again at the end, but I have a niggling suspicious that Anya's lover was Fiyero... I don't know why, I just do. It's really good so far, though, and I like Anya and Avaric.
EllaPhaba chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Well I have been completely hooked on this story for the past two days, and I can truthfully say that this is by far one of the best fanfics I've read. Your writing style is so clean but yet descriptive and detailed, and your word choice is superb. The story that you have created is beautiful yet heartbreaking. I absolutely love the way that you're able to retell Wicked's story in your own special way and yet you're able to make it work with another layer of original story that is just as fantastic. To be honest, when I started reading, I wasn't sure if I was going to like Anya because making original characters the main character can be so questionable, but I soon found myself attached to her, and I love how she is just as strong of a character as Elphaba is. I am so glad that you're planning on finishing this, and am confident that the ending will be just as good as the rest of the story, whenever that may come. I'm definitely jealous of your talent, and can't say enough how much I love this story. Thank you!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
You have no idea how loudly I squealed when I saw that this was updated. I actually did a double-check (or five double-checks). But I'm so happy! (Even though I had to read back a chapter or two to see what had happened again - it's been so long!)

Loved this chapter a lot, and I hope you'll update again soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
So, is Anya's lover Fiyero or something, because we haven't heard his name yet. Or have we? This is a great story and I can't wait to read more!
londonmarise chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Ahhhhh please finish this! Your writing style is absolutely amazing and this is over all just a great story.
Thedoctor24601 chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
I... Uh... Woah.

This is really an amazing story. You should be proud. Literally everyting about it- grammar, dialogue, general style even- is outstanding. I have a bad feeling about all this though... It's going to be Fiyero, isn't it? Anya's lover? I have a feeling that it is for some reason. And what the *heck* are you doing, Glinda? What in Oz' name made you decide that EXECUTING ELPHIE would be a good idea?!

*sigh* There's a lot of problems that need to be solved, butterisbetter, and I don't doubt that you can solve them.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
I'm really glad you're going on with this :D (And I can understand why Fiyero would have though her to be delirious. She's really good at making people think she's crazy.) Now I just hope that that plan of theirs will actually work out... that they will get both Elphaba and Anya out and that they will both be alright again eventually and that nobody else is harmed either. Besides people like the Wizard, or Morrible, or other nasty guys, I don't care about those.
I hope you'll go on soon! *-*
Sarah chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
This story is really good, is it to much to ask for an update?